Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Is there any chance the C4000 will get an update for the VPN Client update? Allowing the entire Router to login into a VPN?
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
New Archer BE550 V1.0 is not saving OFDMA+MU-MIMO enablement under Wireless>Wireless Settings. You can configure OFDMA+MU-MIMO and save but it reverts to OFDMA only within 30 seconds. It seems to be a
Firmware Update
By dfsdfedfd · Latest post 8 hours ago by Toperr
4Helpful
158Views
7Replies
Caption Thank you for continuing to push updates to this beautiful router. The list of great --- Performance stability (short term) seems to have massively improved, much of the latency jitter I used
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshWi-Fi 7
By eousphoros · Latest post 11 hours ago by terziyski
1Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Parental Control not working, blacklist, etc.
Parental Control
By Orlando_M_S · Latest post 12 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies
I actually have AXE5400 I set up the VPN Server on my router. I generated a TCP OpenVPN config file. I copied it to my IOS device and my Windows laptop. I was able to successfully connect those device
By RocketData · Latest post 12 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies
I have submitted a support ticket but I was hoping the community can respond faster or help me trouble shoot. I have the TP-Link Archer AX21 router and the Netgear CM1000v2 modem. I have Xfinity as my
By -haering_360 · Latest post Yesterday by ArcherC8
0Helpful
33Views
1Replies
Hi all, Since my ASUS RT-AC58U has started to intermittently 'drop' 5GHz (everything look like it's working, just nothing can connect via 5GHz without rebooting), so I decided to get an AXE75. Got it
By casa26687 · Latest post Yesterday by casa26687
0Helpful
42Views
4Replies
Hello, I just upgraded my router from an Archer AX6000 to an Archer BE9300 to take advantage of a new 2 gigabit fiber connection. I'm using a wired connection to get the fastest speeds I can. No probl
By 8BZ · Latest post Yesterday by Miller3407
5Helpful
721Views
8Replies
I am trying to replace an ASUS router that uses a static IP to get to the Internet. I have entered all of the static IP information and gateway, just as it is on the asus routeer into the AXE5400. I h
By 7714-7e · Latest post Yesterday by 7714-7e
0Helpful
37Views
4Replies
I have an Archer AX4400(US) Ver 2.6 router that is connected as an EasyMesh satellite to my primary router, an Archer BE550 (fw version 1.0.8 Build 20240226 rel.61914). This configuration has worked f
EasyMesh
By scraph · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
44Views
3Replies