Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello community and TP-Link! A little background info. I'm a retired military network infrastructure tech, among other things. I've worked with a lot of platforms, and on all of those platforms where
Feature RequestAdmin Interface
By sscott
1Helpful
24Views
0Replies
I had attached a print screen of the setting. Basically, my router does not save my Max Idle time to 0, and keeps it at 15, even tried to change it to 99, same result. It keeps it at 15. I had pressed
By SaintAndrew · Latest post Tuesday by terziyski
1Helpful
60Views
1Replies
None of my phones, tablets, computers, or alarm system will connect or see the 5G.
By Archerman61 · Latest post a week ago by ArcherC8
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hello! I've just got a mesh system consisting of a BE800 main router, and AX55 and BE9300 satellites. Everything's running latest (beta for AX55) firmware with support for Ethernet backhaul, and satel
EasyMeshOneMesh
By BorisM · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
236Views
13Replies
I use a dedicate wifi 6e connection for my Quest 3 on my TP-Link AXE5400 in AP (access point) mode and when all is great except I notice the rest of my network seems to have fallen apart with long DNS
By jhillestad · Latest post a week ago by jhillestad
1Helpful
53Views
2Replies
I'm using my Archer a7 as a WDS, after setting it up and restarting the PC, it connects and works fine (as per the instructions here) from both ethernet and wifi, the only issue is that I can no longe
WDS/Range Extender ModeWDS
By penguness · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
2Helpful
93Views
3Replies
Spent $600 on two BE550's for my home. I have a router in my basement, and on the second story. These work great but lack advanced features needed to properly administer my home network. my previous r
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshAccess Control
By Bwall · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Hello, I am trying to find out if there is a way to delete the offline client list from an AX3200 for devices that you may no longer own or are on yoru network that still show up as an offline device
delete offline client
By BigB13 · Latest post a week ago by BigB13
1Helpful
168Views
5Replies
Has anyone seen or heard about Archer routers being hacked? I read some report online about Tp-link routers being hacked by a chine group, but never suspected my router was hacked. Until my ISP starte
By Tico25 · Latest post a week ago by Tico25
0Helpful
87Views
3Replies
So I've spent the last four days trying to get the open source firmware for the archer ax1500 to compile and I seem to have finally done it!...... I think. Where is the output file? I was expecting an
0Helpful
42Views
0Replies