Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

After update to firmware 1.1.1 now OfDMA/MU-MIMO field switch back to OFDMA Only, even if you select OFMA + MU-MIMO option.. Tested with MLO network on and off with same result. Another firmware bug o
By Betovanbuuren · Latest post Thursday by Michael87
17Helpful
3718Views
50Replies
My router: tp-link Archer A8 (US) Ver 2.20, For several evenings in a row, my wifi network seems to disappear. Here's the typical series of events: I'm cruising the web on my desktop which is conneced
By shhganzo · Latest post Thursday by shhganzo
0Helpful
64Views
2Replies
**FYI am currently living in Japan, but with my beginner Japanese language ability, am unable to communicate well about this complicated situation, thus I came here to ask for assistance** **THIS IS N
Firmware Updatereckless update
By MRC1 · Latest post Wednesday by terziyski
1Helpful
170Views
1Replies
Can I do a manual release and renew of the DHCP IP address I've gotten from my upstream provider? I don't care whether I get a new address or not. I just need to be able to release the address and the
By GeneralTurnip · Latest post Wednesday by GeneralTurnip
2Helpful
57Views
2Replies
New Archer BE550 V1.0 is not saving OFDMA+MU-MIMO enablement under Wireless>Wireless Settings. You can configure OFDMA+MU-MIMO and save but it reverts to OFDMA only within 30 seconds. It seems to be a
Firmware Update
By dfsdfedfd · Latest post a week ago by tony1014
12Helpful
1612Views
25Replies
Hello during set up my router is saying there is no internet. The modem is working, because I have hooked it up to my old router using the same port and cables and it works. I have powered everything
By Anon1234 · Latest post a week ago by ArcherC8
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
Why no PRINTED directions? Videos may not work after I disconnect old router.
By Frustrated-Fred · Latest post a week ago by Frustrated-Fred
0Helpful
42Views
2Replies
Last week, my wife informed me from work that our wifi/internet was down. Unable to return home immediately, I instructed her to reboot the cable modem followed by the router. Unfortunately, the route
0Helpful
28Views
0Replies
I see how to set a schedule on the router settings for setting a schedule to turn off WiFi, but what about the Ethernet ports?
Parental Control
By Thimbolas · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hello everybody! I have some questions about WiFi 7 and MLO. Client Device: Samsung S24 Ultra Upgraded to beta firmware due to OFMA + MU-MIMO bugfix: https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 7
By 5Guru · Latest post a week ago by karunsiri
0Helpful
734Views
10Replies