Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, I have an Archer AX21 and am trying to use a VPN client. However, I see no option for that in the settings, only a VPN server option. I read in the forums that VPN client is supported, but I think
VPN
By user3209123 · Latest post 2023-09-19 12:37:15 by terziyski
0Helpful
285Views
1Replies
I use the router for home wireless. I also have a PC connected to the router by a network cable. I use the PC to connect to a work VPN to work from home. My work VPN loses connection often 5 to 10 tim
VPN
3Helpful
225Views
0Replies
Hello all I've made a single successful attempt at setting up VPN Client with a TCP .ovpn file from ProtonVPN shortly after setting up my new AX1800 router a few weeks ago. After a day or so the Clien
VPN
By cypress_ghost · Latest post 2023-08-19 18:13:34 by JackManUte
3Helpful
548Views
3Replies
I have the Surfshark VPN and I am wanting to setup the Wireguard or OpenWRT VPN. Which one is the best way to go and still have the warrenty intact? The OpenVPN is way too slow.
VPNFirmware Update
By COfit
0Helpful
197Views
0Replies
I have IPSEc and OpenVPN Servers set up on my AX21. They work great, but I'm looking for a client for my Fire Tablet that I can use to connect it to MY VPN on MY Router. All my searches point towards
VPN
By KE3JU · Latest post 2023-07-21 08:42:45 by QRene
0Helpful
129Views
1Replies
Hello, How to setup OpenVPN? I have no fields to add config and routing files. The exporting file doesn't help. No fields to add CA Cert; Public Client Cert et.c.
VPN
By TP-AX11000_User · Latest post 2023-06-07 06:33:02 by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
307Views
3Replies
Setting up PPTP, my VPN username is 16 characters. When I try to enter it into TPLink router, it says there is a limit of 15 characters. There has to be a way around this. Ideas?
VPN
By gadgethead · Latest post 2023-06-06 06:30:49 by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
143Views
1Replies
A New Firmware has been released for the Archer AX55 V1 and V1.6 The Update brings many features you may have seen in testing across the forum, such as Wireguard VPN Compatability, IoT Networking, and
Firmware UpdateVPNHomeShieldOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-05-22 09:52:00 by AIpatii
3Helpful
808Views
2Replies
Hello, I´m trying to use the OpenVPN, and I connect , but, I choose the option internet and Home Network, and the remote machine cannot access anything, websites or any machine in the Lan. I can ping
VPN
0Helpful
113Views
0Replies
I need only the traffic for the remote VPN's LAN to be routed, not ALL traffic. The remote end is an Orbi Router with OpenVPN Server. These settings have no affect: Clients will use this VPN connectio
VPNRouting
By KE3JU
0Helpful
200Views
0Replies