Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, A few years back I purchased an Archer AX6000. I was pretty happy with it at the time, and to a degree, still am. I recently moved and got a little more space, which allowed me to set my internal
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateInternal DNS
By x00
0Helpful
191Views
0Replies
About a year ago, I purchased the Archer AX6000 hardware version 2 and loved it. I recently wanted to purchase another, but I've been unable to get my hands on a hardware version 2 model. No matter wh
Feature RequestProduct Listings
By MageProStudios · Latest post 2023-01-18 02:34:56 by MageProStudios
0Helpful
92Views
2Replies
I am planning on purchasing a TL-R605 to replace an Archer A7 as the main router for my mother's home network so that I can set up multiple VLANs and VPN. However, I would like to keep her A7 and use
Feature RequestAccess Point ModeVPNVLAN
By bobob23 · Latest post 2023-01-12 17:53:25 by Carl
0Helpful
182Views
1Replies
My ISP (Starlink) is about to implement data caps. Can anyone provide a tool they use to monitor data usage for your home network? I cannot find any statistics showing data coming or going from the ro
Feature RequestBandwidth Control/QoS
By MikeinElma · Latest post 2023-01-06 21:02:07 by ROG144
1Helpful
173Views
1Replies
Any chance to add WAN total traffic / DATA usage logs ? Thanks
Feature Request
By ROG144
0Helpful
101Views
0Replies
There is no option to configure VPN client on this router. Older and less performance router has this feature for example AX 20 has a VPN client Is AX 53 reached end of life after few weeks of release
Firmware UpdateVPNFeature RequestAccess Control
2Helpful
203Views
0Replies
There is no option to set or disable QOS settings in the router. Even older router has these basic setting ffs
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestOneMeshBandwidth Control/QoS
0Helpful
104Views
0Replies
I would love to be able to turn off access to the internet (not the network) for camera that I have. I wish I could firewall specific objects and not just close them off completely from the network.
Feature Request
0Helpful
79Views
0Replies
I've confired my network and have turned on Smart Connect. Unfortunately some of the devices I have located too far from the router are selecting 5ghZ where the signal is weak. Why arent my devices an
Feature RequestSmart Connect
By chipsandsalsa · Latest post 2022-11-09 08:50:09 by Liverpool20
0Helpful
151Views
1Replies
Feature Request: As a matter of convenience and ease-of-use for the customer, please modify the router administration login screen to be compatible with and recognize saved passwords in the Google Chr
Feature Request
By MSStateDawg · Latest post 2022-11-07 16:41:18 by MSStateDawg
0Helpful
295Views
2Replies