Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

All of a sudden my USB drive I used as a NAS stopped being able to be written to. Under USB sharing I noticed theres a "deluxxxe2" profile which I cant edit or delete. What am I missing here? How can
Access ControlUSB Sharingnas
By deluxxxe · Latest post Tuesday by Carl
0Helpful
43Views
3Replies
Hi! UP until a few days ago I was able to download movie files (300MB to 30GB) on my PC and then wirelessly write them to a 5TB hard drive USB attatched to the AX10000 at the other end of the house...
Access ControlUSB Sharing
By deluxxxe · Latest post Monday by deluxxxe
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies
The client list is never correct. I am not seeing all connected clients including the device I'm using right now. The list is showing 3 clients when I have about 15 connected and working right now. Fi
Access Control
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
On Archer BE900, How to share access to "some select devices", like printers and network TV tuners with guests on the guest network, without sharing access to the entire private home network?
Feature RequestAccess ControlFirmware UpdateWi-Fi 7
By JamesAndersonJr · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ArcherC8
0Helpful
68Views
1Replies
I add XBOX to my parent control list but my son keeps bypassing it by disconnecting it an connecting it again so the router thinks is a new device. What is a solution for this?
Parental ControlFeature RequestAccess Control
By Ckenneth · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ArcherC8
0Helpful
118Views
3Replies
Very frustrating. Even when you do a full factory reset... the tether/phone app has MORE options than the web admin page and I discovered that the router is bound to the prior owner. I cannot reset th
Feature RequestAccess ControlBINDING to tp-link account
By Username1401 · Latest post 2024-06-21 00:55:15 by ArcherC8
0Helpful
256Views
3Replies
New AX11000 install. Just (finally) figured out why devices could all access the Internet but couldn't see each other. It turns out that when Windows connects to a new network it automatically resets
Access Control
0Helpful
79Views
0Replies
Good Afternoon, I use the tether app to manage my childrens access to the internet. For the past week, I have to power cycle the router and interupt everyones internet connection for the Tether app to
Access ControlParental Control
0Helpful
124Views
0Replies
I use whitelist control under Access Control (Advanced). I have run into the 32 device limitation. Is there a firmware update that could expand that limitation? Is there a different TP-Link router tha
Access ControlFeature RequestWhitelist
By KWRoller · Latest post 2024-05-20 20:05:12 by terziyski
0Helpful
129Views
1Replies
While running this setup: Where Router1 is connected to Router2 via LAN to LAN port, I try to initialize OneMesh network, but getting "Operation Failed" error. This is the route to the error: from web
Access ControlWi-Fi 6EOneMeshRoaming
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post 2024-05-09 20:51:47 by terziyski
1Helpful
325Views
5Replies