Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

While running this setup: Where Router1 is connected to Router2 via LAN to LAN port, I try to initialize OneMesh network, but getting "Operation Failed" error. This is the route to the error: from web
Access ControlWi-Fi 6EOneMeshRoaming
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post Tuesday by terziyski
0Helpful
50Views
1Replies
Parental control days are not right. when setting time limits Friday is included as a weekday. While technically true, it's the start of the weekend. If I want my kids to have extra time on Friday eve
Access ControlFeature Request
0Helpful
26Views
0Replies
Spent $600 on two BE550's for my home. I have a router in my basement, and on the second story. These work great but lack advanced features needed to properly administer my home network. my previous r
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshAccess Control
By Bwall · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
77Views
1Replies
If your MacBook is displaying the error message and cannot connect to the internet One of the reasons for this error message to appear on your MacBook is that your “WiFi has self-assigned IP address.
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestAccess Point ModeAccess Control
By macapple · Latest post 2024-03-31 00:07:35 by ArcherC8
0Helpful
87Views
1Replies
I am trying to find ways to set up bandwidth limiting for my AX4400, I've tried going to Clients but all I can see if how to edit the name of the device, I've tried setting up a guest nework and but I
Access ControlBandwidth Control/QoS
By FyzicalRuston · Latest post 2024-03-26 22:30:48 by terziyski
0Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Very frustrating. Even when you do a full factory reset... the tether/phone app has MORE options than the web admin page and I discovered that the router is bound to the prior owner. I cannot reset th
Feature RequestAccess ControlBINDING to tp-link account
By Username1401 · Latest post 2024-03-22 17:12:52 by Riley_S
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
Archer AX50, Googlefiber 1g up 1g down, Upload speed wont go over 30mb. Already disconnected and reboot, duplex is at full 1000mb, QoS has been set to 999MB UL and 999MB DL, removed home security, con
Bandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestPort ForwardingAccess Controlupload speed
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
I have tried numerous ways to get my USB drives made accessible from the internet without success. I have a domain set up but it will not connect. This is very frustrating because prior to purchase I
USB SharingAccess Control
By Trankonia · Latest post 2024-03-11 22:38:55 by terziyski
0Helpful
77Views
1Replies
I want to point out the totally inefficient default-enforced Access Control setting of requiring to whitelist guest device macIDs. The help clearly suggests AX50 should have a fine toggle to control w
Access Control
By MartinUSusUsus · Latest post 2024-03-06 02:25:18 by ArcherC8
0Helpful
124Views
3Replies
Hello, I was just looking at trying to block a few sites across all devices on my network on my Archer AX-6000. I'm not finding much online or poking through the settings on the local router admin pag
Parental ControlAccess Controlblocking
By AComfortableDev · Latest post 2024-01-05 01:30:47 by ArcherC8
2Helpful
233Views
3Replies