Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I am attempting to setup a dedicated server to run Perforce for project source control and I need to open port 1666. I've already setup DDNS & Address Reservation for the machine IP/MAC, enabled DMZ f
Port Forwarding
By deadready · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
81Views
5Replies
Archer AX50, Googlefiber 1g up 1g down, Upload speed wont go over 30mb. Already disconnected and reboot, duplex is at full 1000mb, QoS has been set to 999MB UL and 999MB DL, removed home security, con
Bandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestPort ForwardingAccess Controlupload speed
0Helpful
36Views
0Replies
I have two Windows 11 computers on my network that I want to access using Remote Desktop. In the past with a Netgear router I was able to set both of these up with no problem and could get to either m
Port Forwarding
By dskyzedisme · Latest post 2024-02-28 22:36:22 by dskyzedisme
0Helpful
65Views
2Replies
Hello. I'm trying to set up port forwarding with my router so there are no issues while gaming. I was looking to set up a static IP with a virtual server according to the port forwarding FAQ but the s
Port Forwarding
By Shadow_Heir · Latest post 2024-02-17 15:15:38 by terziyski
1Helpful
170Views
5Replies
I am trying to set up a Minecraft server and everything in that department went well, but my friend still can not join. I've narrowed the problem to be with my port forwarding most likely. I thought I
Port Forwarding
By SGEKids · Latest post 2024-02-15 23:43:57 by ArcherC8
0Helpful
109Views
2Replies
I noticed that after disabling UPnP on the main router, the satellite routers still seem to be broadcasting UPnP. How can I make sure UPnP is also disabled on the satelllite routers? I know the two sa
EasyMeshPort Forwarding
0Helpful
89Views
0Replies
I have a server running in my house so I need to open ports for it, I have managed to reach the maximum number allowed, I don't want to change the firmware to DD-WRT because I like the UI the tp link
Port ForwardingAccess Control
By Vanguard · Latest post 2024-01-02 19:30:45 by Riley_S
2Helpful
326Views
5Replies
Dears, to whom may help a non geek and not skilled net user. I've bought a gen 2 starlink and it works fine and steadily. Unfortunately with this router I cannot access anymore a couple of devices (et
Port ForwardingIPv6starlink
By Falberto76 · Latest post 2023-12-23 12:27:49 by terziyski
2Helpful
705Views
3Replies
Greetings, I've been unable to connect to my router over the internet, despite opening a port. On the local network I am able to connect to my Minecraft server as well as my ExpressJS server, but I ca
Port Forwarding
0Helpful
75Views
0Replies
i got the AXE87000 ( AXE95 ), my MacStudio is my main computer/device that is slow on some sites and faster on others. my speeds are showing pretty much 100%-150% faster data. my MacbookPro is faster,
Access ControlBandwidth Control/QoSWDS/Range Extender ModePort Forwarding
0Helpful
126Views
0Replies