Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

i have 2 tl840n in my home, one upstairs (route mode) and one downstairs (AP mode), however there are many interference from many devices such as my one neighbour wifi which has 4 wifi ( all of them a
Access Point ModeBandwidth Control/QoS
By KappaLenny · Latest post 8 hours ago by jra11500
0Helpful
34Views
2Replies
I purchased this router to provide better wifi in a part of my home and I can connect it using and eithernet cable. Is there any reason to set the router to Access Point mode? I have it set up and it
Access Point Mode
By Zebra789 · Latest post Wednesday by Zebra789
1Helpful
64Views
4Replies
I purchased two identical routers, ARCHER AXE75 (EU) v1.0 and attempting to initialize OneMesh functionality in my home. Both routers were properly updated (via Tether app) to latest firmware: 1.1.9 B
OneMeshRoamingAccess Point ModeWi-Fi 6E
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post Tuesday by terziyski
1Helpful
45Views
1Replies
If your MacBook is displaying the error message and cannot connect to the internet One of the reasons for this error message to appear on your MacBook is that your “WiFi has self-assigned IP address.
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestAccess Point ModeAccess Control
By macapple · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ArcherC8
0Helpful
84Views
1Replies
Using an AX3000 as an access point on my network. Change the SSID name but kept all parameters at default. I can see the new SSID name on my wifi list but when I try to connect , it always fails and n
Access Point Mode
By Jmayo · Latest post 2024-03-19 18:44:07 by terziyski
0Helpful
120Views
1Replies
I moved all my IoT/Smarthome devices to the IoT 2.4G network named IOT_PE_HOME on the BE800, I have 2 extenders, one RE650 in Mesh setup extends the MainHome 2.4/5G network and a RE300 to the upper fl
Access Point ModeEasyMeshOneMesh
By mkostersitz · Latest post 2024-03-08 19:48:28 by mkostersitz
0Helpful
144Views
2Replies
I need to create a hard wire connection for my office set up at home. I don't want to rewire my home with Ethernet wire. Can I use the router as a bridge? Currently have WiFi throughout the house but
Access Point Mode
By AbeU · Latest post 2024-03-01 01:55:14 by ArcherC8
0Helpful
80Views
1Replies
I posted about this a few years ago and still don't have a solution. But now I'm wondering if there is a new way. BACKGROUND: I live in an apartment complex with free, fast WiFi that does not have a p
Access Point Mode
By squash · Latest post 2024-02-19 22:55:02 by ArcherC8
0Helpful
113Views
1Replies
I need to replace my access point. If I use the AX 3000 in access point mode, can I still use the usb port to serve a "network" hard drive. A lot of access points don't have the 4 Ethernet and WAN por
Access Point ModeUSB Sharing
By Eesamp · Latest post 2024-01-21 22:36:13 by terziyski
0Helpful
184Views
1Replies
Hello, I am not able to connect through PPPoE on Ax73 router on normal mode. However I am able to connect to my ONU directly and so something wrong with router only. Also when I set the operation mode
Firmware UpdateAccess Point Modepppoe not working ax73
By mehulparmar31 · Latest post 2024-01-05 23:33:15 by ArcherC8
0Helpful
142Views
1Replies