Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Reboot and logging are not in sync with time as displayed in unit. 1 hour difference. Reboots are occurring one hour earlier than scheduled. Logs are stamped 1 hour later than the deco system time dis
By Hemlockappal · Latest post 13 hours ago by Hemlockappal
1Helpful
26Views
3Replies
My HP OfficeJet 250 won't connect to the new Deco BE63 mesh Wifi 7. I have changed the deco from WPA2 to WPA/WPA2 and still no go. The printer thinks the passwords don't match. How can I correct this
Wi-Fi 7
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
My incompetent ISP went out this morning, and they can't get someone out to fix their awful equipment for a week. Okay, fine. However, my main Deco is a x90. I have another x90 and two x60's as satell
By Talon61 · Latest post 16 hours ago by Talon61
1Helpful
33Views
2Replies
I have 3 Deco X55s in my house. The primary one is attached directly to my cable modem upstairs (the modem is just a modem -- it has no router capabilities). The other two are connected to the main ro
By n0ech · Latest post 18 hours ago by beerdom
5Helpful
245Views
10Replies
I am trying to configure my home network using the following: Internet service: Starlink - set to Bypass Mode Ubiquiti Unifi Express Deco Mesh S4 (three units) I like the connectivity and speed of my
Client DevicesPPPoE
By Thinking29999 · Latest post 19 hours ago by Thinking29999
2Helpful
94Views
8Replies
I have a cabin in another state. I have a 3 unit deco setup at the cabin and it is working perfectly. I would also like to purchase a new Deco mesh system for my primary home. In looking at the app it
By lvwts · Latest post Yesterday by yves_b
0Helpful
103Views
5Replies
Homeshiled parental contrls blocked zoom, youtube etc.. though I did not disable those apps. I am using paid version oof the homeshiled version
Parental Control
By srisri
1Helpful
18Views
0Replies
I've set our time zone as central standard, but the bedtime features I set up in parental controls still seems to not line up. Seems to be off by an hour no matter what I do.
Parental Control
By Buttercup23456 · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
24Views
1Replies
Deco Model: X3600 (Costco 3pk) Version: 1.6 Firmware: 1.2.4 Build 20231226 Rel. 55347 (latest) Having an odd issue with the wireless since installing the latest firmware back in December/January that
By Fizzius · Latest post Yesterday by Fizzius
0Helpful
67Views
4Replies
I was attempting to add a VPN client to my router when I noticed that there was no option for wireguard with this specific model (or series). I was wondering why there is no support for wireguard even
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By littlejack · Latest post Yesterday by Rider
3Helpful
370Views
8Replies