Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Creating a Personalized Whole-Home Deco Mesh Solution In the high-paced environments we all live in and interact with, whether it be social media, work, or entertainment, having a stable wireless netw
0Helpful
28Views
0Replies
Below you can find a summary of the features planned to be introduced in an upcoming firmware update to our Deco platform. These features will be generally available with the 1.11.0 or 1.5.0 firmware
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSVLAN/IPTV
By Riley_S · Latest post Monday by Riley_S
17Helpful
3666Views
24Replies
For a Limited Time, Bring Wi-Fi 6E Connectivity to Your Home for Under $300 (3-Pack)! Also, Make Sure to check out our Influencer Videos for an Opportunity to Receive an Additional $20 off! (landpet,
Wi-Fi 6EOfficial
0Helpful
83Views
0Replies
TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post Friday by Riley_S
2Helpful
1790Views
8Replies
If your Deco network has received the latest updates and features, but you do not see that they are available in your Deco app, remember that some features depend on the features of the other nodes in
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-16 22:14:42 by Sneakysssnake
3Helpful
3404Views
0Replies
Setup Two Xe200 setup in AP mode both connected to the FIOS router by Ethernet. Main network including 6ghz setup with a common SSID for all three frequencies with WPA2/WPA3 on 2.4/5 and 6ghz setup as
By TheHangingJudge · Latest post 12 hours ago by TheHangingJudge
0Helpful
54Views
4Replies
Recently moved and finally on AT&T fiber and I want to hook up my Deco BE85 system to run instead of the ATT gateway. Going through using my own router is usually an easy setup and I feel I'm doing so
Deco be85
By Htdevane · Latest post 13 hours ago by jzchen
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
HW Version: V1.6 Hi, I'm getting a message saying Deco App version 3.7.25 is available, but when I go to the Google Play (App) Store on my OnePlus Open phone it is nowhere to be found. There is a "Joi
By jzchen · Latest post 13 hours ago by jzchen
2Helpful
173Views
9Replies
TP Link support will this be released for the US region soon? This looks like a step in the right direction, I currently have the XE5300 and also testing out the Nest WIFI Pro and if this is coming to
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By shleets · Latest post 14 hours ago by David-TP
1Helpful
32Views
1Replies
Since installing our Deco X55, AX3000 Whole Home Mesh Wifi6 System, we cannot print from iphones or ipads to our HP Printer, which is an air printer. When we go to other homes without a mesh wifi syst
By BevJ · Latest post 14 hours ago by yves_b
0Helpful
22Views
1Replies