Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

If I purchase a TP-LINK DECO AXE5300 5300 Mbps and make it the main unit will it be backwards compatable with the W6000 mesh?
By Vecchihwchuck · Latest post Monday by terziyski
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
I recently bought the DECO XE 75 mesh system. I am having issues with my connection via ethernet dropping randomly. I have a netgear nighthawk 7000 set to modem only and im using a tp link switch. I h
By doublev1234 · Latest post Monday by Riley_S
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
Hi everyone, I'm facing an issue where my Ethernet connection through Deco X60 units delivers lower speeds (~120Mbps) compared to both the WiFi connection on the same Deco units (~250Mbps) and a direc
Ethernet Speeds
By glencandle · Latest post Monday by glencandle
0Helpful
40Views
2Replies
Very Frustrated with this $1000+ paper weight. I recently installed the BE16000 installation went great. One unit is upstair, one unit downstairs and third unit in the basement. I have a iphone 13 Pro
Roaming
By MukundW · Latest post Monday by MukundW
0Helpful
65Views
5Replies
Hi all, I'd like to improve my WiFi connection within my 3 floors apartment buying 3 Deco M4. Before to do that I want to make sure that it will work in my current network configuration. Following is
Deco LabAccess Point ModeDeco M4
By Tenko · Latest post Monday by yves_b
0Helpful
35Views
1Replies
Hello All, I am interested in the BE85 3-Pack system and using it with a wired backhaul since I already have a 10gbps network. The main question I have is the channel allocation the system will use pe
By Ir0Man1 · Latest post Monday by yves_b
0Helpful
48Views
2Replies
I want to set up a new system at a new location but have the same SSID as my existing home network. Other than the new Deco units, can I do that without buying additional hardware or software to manag
By CraignWynne13 · Latest post Monday by CraignWynne13
0Helpful
31Views
2Replies
I have an AX4300 and 3000 in the same room as satellites. I added the 3000 to run as backhaul, but when connecting via Ethernet, it shows all my devices connected to the 3000. Is this the best way?
Backhaul Method
By hunterkcabe · Latest post Monday by jzchen
0Helpful
41Views
2Replies
Can I plug a cable running from one of the ports directly to a nearby device for a better connection?
By InquesitiveUser · Latest post Monday by jzchen
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
Hi, I have the Deco W60000 mesh system. Is there a way to split the 2.4Gz and 5Gz into separate bands? Thank you
By cassfutbol · Latest post Monday by cassfutbol
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies