Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I started with a Netgear Cable Modem CM1100 (dynamic ip). I had/have a Linksys EA7450 Wireless router with 5 ethernet ports. I recently purchased a TP-Link Deco W7200 AX3600 set. (My Home is ethernet
Client DevicesVLAN/IPTV
By SeptemberC · Latest post 2024-01-07 15:47:10 by SeptemberC
0Helpful
193Views
2Replies
I used to be able to turn off Mesh for a device and then choose which deco it would connect to. The feature doesn't seem to be there anymore. Am I missing it, or was there a firmware update that remov
Firmware UpdateClient DevicesSatellite
By keithlyding · Latest post 2024-01-05 17:50:29 by keithlyding
1Helpful
153Views
2Replies
Here's the issue I'm facing. Any Wi-Fi connected devices cannot communicate with wire connected devices and vice versa. All devices are connected to the same SSID starting IP address with 192.168.68.x
Client DevicesWired and WiFi
By ljCharlie · Latest post 2024-01-02 20:25:56 by ljCharlie
0Helpful
371Views
9Replies
Example currently found on competing mesh interfaces that really need to be expanded upon within the Deco interface. Phone Desktop Laptop Smartwatch Smart TV Streaming device Gaming console Smart spea
Feature RequestClient Devices
1Helpful
98Views
0Replies
I bought the 2 pack of BE63's (AKA BE10000). I have one downstairs, and 1 upstairs. The downstairs unit is connected via Ethernet to the ISP's "modem". The upstairs unit is connected via WIFI to the d
Wi-Fi 7Client Devices
By ChrisFurlough · Latest post 2023-12-27 23:43:04 by ChrisFurlough
3Helpful
436Views
7Replies
Maybe this already exists, but it would be nice if there was a installation guide for installing HP wireless printers. There has to be a large install base of these printers so providing a installatio
Client Devices
By JTTM
0Helpful
155Views
0Replies
I have 12 Deco xe200 on my network. We just added 125 outdoor lights and 100 inside lights to our network. Plus we have many ring cameras, computers and TVs on the network. Is there a limit to how man
Bandwidth Control/QoSClient Devicesdevice limit
By robdab
0Helpful
143Views
0Replies
If I have a couple of security cams out on a light post approximately 50 yards from my house, what would be the best way to get good coverage out there? There's a window in front of the house with a l
Client Devices
0Helpful
122Views
0Replies
I bought a 3 pack of X55 from Amazon early this past summer, what I got was hardware ver 1.26, not 1.6, didn't have a choice thats what they sent me. Overall I am very happy with the system and its pe
Firmware UpdateClient DevicesPreferred Connection
By cattrain · Latest post 2023-11-14 06:44:29 by yves_b
2Helpful
337Views
5Replies