Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I currently use the Orbi Netgear product and I wish someone would come up with a way that would do dynamic device association. As a parent, I want to be in control of what my kids can do on the intern
Feature RequestParental ControlBandwidth Control/QoSRoamingDevice Controls
By CtrlZ
0Helpful
157Views
0Replies
The usage time is not working correctly. When my kids get off a specific device, the time on usage continues to go up. It looks as if background processes build in to apps are adding time like it's us
Feature RequestParental Control
2Helpful
240Views
0Replies
Time Limits used to work, but not now. My daughter's profile shows "Blocked"; however she continues to accrue time. e.g. it says 33mm Used / 12h 51m. There is definitely time limits set (1.5hr weekday
Parental ControlTime Limits
By KirstenJ · Latest post 2023-06-08 17:00:18 by KirstenJ
0Helpful
215Views
2Replies
I normally have a parental profile for my son's pc. But for some reason starting today 4/22/2023 he wasn't able to access certain sites any longer. I checked and dns isn't working properly any more. I
Parental Control
By Jynxed · Latest post 2023-04-24 05:37:03 by David-TP
0Helpful
370Views
1Replies
#1 I use the Deco app to set up parental controls. If I block a domain like example-dot-com, will it block all sub-domains such as node1.example-dot-com and node2.example-dot-com? (I took out the dot
Parental Control
By Andrew_Z · Latest post 2023-04-24 02:43:23 by Andrew_Z
1Helpful
354Views
1Replies
Does anyone know an effective, efficient way to block VPNs, especially ProtonVPN and Windscribe? (VPNs lets kids around parental controls.) ProtonVPN involves many host names. Worse, some may change.
Parental Control
0Helpful
191Views
0Replies
Hey there. Any plans to add a default profile to new devices for parental controls? I just got a set of x55 mesh devices and although everything has been great, I was not happy when I found new device
By Jalapen0 · Latest post 2023-04-12 16:14:31 by Andrew_Z
19Helpful
494Views
3Replies
Hello, I have been using the Deco routers/mesh for a while now, and everything has been working fine. Except for one very basic and, for what I can see, common need: To be able to block stuff on all t
By rgomez · Latest post 2023-04-10 22:20:33 by Riley_S
0Helpful
380Views
3Replies
I'm not exactly sure when it happened but within the past few days My Deco X20 thinks it's a day ahead of the actual date. When I check the system settings however it is showing the correct date and t
Parental Control
By MaoZedong · Latest post 2023-01-17 03:39:09 by TP-Link
0Helpful
259Views
1Replies
Hi, I cannot get deco to do the primary function of why I purchased this system - to block specific websites (youtube, twitch, etc etc). I have reviewed forums. I have updated bios. Still doesn't do w
Parental Control
By Johnasdf · Latest post 2022-11-18 20:43:09 by Johnasdf
2Helpful
1335Views
9Replies