Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi, I posted a message to the tp-link community because i have a new problem since a new installation with my X55. Indeed, all devices in my house (about 25) are connected on the main deco. I have 3 f
Client DevicesWi-Fi 6E
By Dizzfire · Latest post 18 hours ago by jzchen
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
I have a TP-Link Deco XE75 Pro AXE5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6E "Whole Home Mesh System (3-Pack)" that I setup and have been running since late October 2023. The system is fast when deivices are connected. H
Client DevicesWi-Fi 6E
By daniel23 · Latest post Yesterday by yves_b
8Helpful
1137Views
12Replies
I have since 1 month 3 X60 deco's. The wifi is terrible. Before this we had the first edition Google Mesh, that still out performs thos newer system from TP-link My wifi up & download speed is 5.5mbps
Wi-Fi 6E
0Helpful
25Views
0Replies
Hi Team, I ae a B65-5G which is runninbg through a mobile connect ISP. When my devices are coneced to this router, we cannot connect to the VPN server and the connection request times out. We have abo
Deco LabWi-Fi 6E
By Madrakuk · Latest post Thursday by Madrakuk
0Helpful
71Views
4Replies
I have the 3 unit (1 Router, 2 Satellite) system and it works quite well. However, my old solid house still has some poor signal areas and my wife doessn't want the units in obvious places. I assume I
Wi-Fi 6EBackhaul Method
By BritG1 · Latest post a week ago by BritG1
0Helpful
139Views
8Replies
I just want to confirm so I don't mess anything up. Is it ok to use the same network name and password for both the 2.4/5 Ghz and the 6 Ghz networks? The 6Ghz added "_6Ghz" at the end of the network n
Wi-Fi 6E
By Dufferaz · Latest post 2 weeks ago by jzchen
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
So, I recently upgraded to fiber from coax internet. The fiber line connects to the modem in the basement but my mesh system is located in the office for ease of hardware access. From the fiber modem
Backhaul MethodAccess Point ModeWi-Fi 6ENetwork
By TechNetNube · Latest post 2 weeks ago by TechNetNube
0Helpful
79Views
2Replies
I'm having trouble setting up my XE75 Pro with Verizon Fios. the setup isn't "plug-and-play" as it was advertised. I plugged in the WAN Ethernet cable for the Fios ONT to the Deco's port, but it didn'
Wi-Fi 6EFeature RequestFios
By KirtanPandya · Latest post 3 weeks ago by tpcj3244
0Helpful
134Views
2Replies
Wow oh wow. So let's start from the beginning. Myself and my wife work from home and we don't have offices near our home that we can go to if something happens to our network. Back in February I inves
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 6E
By DBunz · Latest post 3 weeks ago by WYLDSTALLYNS
3Helpful
142Views
1Replies
Hello, Over the ownership of the Deco XE5300 I noticed my one laptop dock wired to port 1 (top most port) Ethernet of the 2nd Deco stop getting an IP address and was assigned APIPA 169.254.x.x. Now my
Backhaul MethodAccess Point ModeWi-Fi 6E
By Breaktackle · Latest post 2024-08-03 16:23:50 by Johnfow1
14Helpful
2819Views
27Replies