Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Recently setup a Deco XE70 pro mesh system and it is working great. The devices only have one 2.5 Gbps port and I would like to have another 2.5 port on the main router to network to an unmanaged swit
Wi-Fi 6EWi-Fi 7
By mwebb · Latest post an hour ago by Carl
0Helpful
12Views
1Replies
Deco X55 keeps refusing Wi-Fi connections for Roku and echo devices if they go idle or are powered off for a day. Error seems to indicate "invalid password"if I trace the error code on Roku, but clear
Wi-Fi 6EWi-Fi 7IPv6Amazon Alexa
0Helpful
44Views
0Replies
I tell you like above I clicked on like model number but my keyboard would not show up to type it in and as far as firmware I can't find it on the device or in the app. I have a x-60 deco router wifi6
Wi-Fi 6E
By networkmaster1 · Latest post a week ago by Ryan
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
I have a Deco XE5300 3-node mesh system wired directly to my Fios ONT via ethernet. I have both satellites connected via ethernet. I am losing my internet connection regularly, sometimes once a week,
Wi-Fi 6E
By DMV-Jeff · Latest post a week ago by DMV-Jeff
2Helpful
460Views
7Replies
I have a TP-Link Deco XE75 Pro AXE5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6E "Whole Home Mesh System (3-Pack)" that I setup and have been running since late October 2023. The system is fast when deivices are connected. H
Client DevicesWi-Fi 6E
By daniel23 · Latest post a week ago by mozelci
0Helpful
616Views
5Replies
I noticed with YouTube TV when the parental control bedtime block hits, if you don't change the channel it will never get blocked. Like if I leave the same show on, it will still be playing 30 minutes
Parental ControlWi-Fi 6EClient Devices
0Helpful
30Views
0Replies
When I have these settings enabled, non-6E devices will get kicked off the network. When attempting to connect, the devices ask for the password. Re-entering the password, no matter how many times, wi
Wi-Fi 6EClient Devices
0Helpful
36Views
0Replies
What are the hardware differences between the v1.6 and v2.6 of the XE5300?
Wi-Fi 6E
By Holocron · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Napsterbater
7Helpful
447Views
8Replies
deco/AXE5400 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 6E System
Wi-Fi 6E
By Ketorolac10 · Latest post 2024-04-22 08:01:38 by yves_b
0Helpful
113Views
1Replies
I have pre-wired ethernet ports throughout my house that all connect to my ISP modem/router on the third floor. The main deco is wired on the second floor and the second deco is wirelessly connected o
Access Point ModeBackhaul MethodWi-Fi 6E
By kjn28
0Helpful
92Views
0Replies