Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Below you can find a summary of the features planned to be introduced in an upcoming firmware update to our Deco platform. These features will be generally available with the 1.11.0 or 1.5.0 firmware
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSVLAN/IPTV
By Riley_S · Latest post Yesterday by Ryan1876
12Helpful
1877Views
21Replies
Is there some way to change the 6 GHz bandwitdh, similar to how we can change the bandwidth for 5 or 2.4 GHz?
Feature RequestWi-Fi 6EBandwidth Control/QoSWi-Fi 7
By jredmore · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
83Views
3Replies
Hello, I am in the process of setting-up my new BE85, and I am going through several issues that I am trying to solve. The fist day I set-up my new BE85, I managed to reach very good download speeds u
Wi-Fi 6EBandwidth Control/QoSWi-Fi 7
By nico887 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
67Views
1Replies
I saw in a previous post that bandwidth limits would be implemented with a future firmware. I have the latest firmware, but this is not available. Can you confirm if this is still on the roadmap for t
Feature RequestBandwidth Control/QoS
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
I recently bought the Playstation Portal, a handheld accessory which recieves a video stream of a game playing on the PS5. There is no offical settings or mapping coming out of Sony, and broadly onlin
Client DevicesPort ForwardingBandwidth Control/QoSVLAN/IPTVplaystation
By jp12321pj · Latest post 2024-02-08 04:41:57 by yves_b
0Helpful
573Views
7Replies
If I want to throttle the bandwith that my x20 is using, can reduce the bandwidth settings in the QOS and have the device essentially provide throttling? What would happen if I set a device with prior
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By kc0jaz · Latest post 2024-01-31 16:00:45 by kc0jaz
1Helpful
110Views
4Replies
My network consists of a mix of X60, X55, and M5 devices with the x60 set as the Main router. My internet speed is 375/20 as tested on the Deco speedtest however all devices on the network get a maxim
Bandwidth Control/QoS
1Helpful
44Views
0Replies
I have 12 Deco xe200 on my network. We just added 125 outdoor lights and 100 inside lights to our network. Plus we have many ring cameras, computers and TVs on the network. Is there a limit to how man
Bandwidth Control/QoSClient Devicesdevice limit
By robdab
0Helpful
77Views
0Replies
Hi, I have 3 XE75's. 1 is in router mode and 2 are in access point mode. I want to have a report that shows my current data usage (current week/month) and my past data usage (previous week/month). I'v
Feature RequestBandwidth Control/QoS
By -anahi
6Helpful
205Views
0Replies
I have tried unsuccessfully to figure out why my download speed is 10 up to 50 mpps while my upload is 450- 600 mbps. Many hours before and after I spent about 4 or 5 hours with Deco support. Finally
HomeShieldBandwidth Control/QoS
By RichBrito · Latest post 2023-11-22 16:42:07 by RichBrito
1Helpful
232Views
3Replies