Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have added a new Gen 6 IPad mini and get the error message unable to join the network. I have 19 clients connected with no issues. What do I need to do? thanks
Client Devices
By Nelson2 · Latest post Yesterday by Nelson2
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
I have 6 Deco X55 not all showing current firmware version 1:5:1 3 show 1.2.0 auto update on and system states current Deco system up to date. I believe this is causing a 0 client issue when I know ov
Firmware UpdateClient Devices
By Namdar · Latest post Sunday by Namdar
0Helpful
83Views
3Replies
I have ~4000 square feet on two levels, and I am trying to place the router and satellite units in the best location. I know the center of the house is ideal, but my house is configured in a way that
Backhaul MethodClient Devices#Placement
By drowsychicken · Latest post a week ago by yves_b
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
1 minute earlier Why I currently have 3 wired tvs streaming 2 computers accessing internet yet shows 0 Clint's avove
Firmware UpdateClient Devices
By Namdar · Latest post a week ago by Jesster
0Helpful
65Views
1Replies
I recently replaced my network setup with a Deco 75Pro. I am unalbe to get my Chamberlain MyQ grage door openers to connect. Any of you guys had this issue and was able to resolve? I have setup IoT to
App BlockingClient Devices
By Jody6025 · Latest post a week ago by ColonelBob
6Helpful
1608Views
3Replies
Hi all, My wifi has been going out more lately due to winds and power surges. Every time it goes out, I seem to have to fully reset my X60. Meaning that I have to reconnect, create a new network name
Client Devices
By Coman664 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Coman664
0Helpful
75Views
2Replies
I have a 2 node BE85 mesh system that my Windows 11 desktop with MediaTek MT7927 (Driver Version 5.3.0.17.36) Wireless LAN, cannot connect to. The MLO and the 5GHZ SSID's work fine but the 6GHZ option
Wi-Fi 6EClient Devices
By Wado729 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wado729
3Helpful
124Views
6Replies
I have a remote Deco x60 device that I wish to connect to a switch for additional non-WiFi devices. Mesh is up and running properly. Do I need to set up the remote as an access point, or should it wor
Client DevicesAccess Point Mode
By LivingOnTheMoon · Latest post 3 weeks ago by yves_b
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
I run a Windows active directory setup in my home and all my local clients use the two servers in that for their DNS. It was easy to setup the Deco mesh system to provide those DNS addresses to the DH
Feature RequestClient Devices
By Billsey · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Billsey
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
Is there a way to add additional 'subnets'? I have a 2.4 ghz for use with devices that require it -and for Guest I have it set for 5ghz - 'always on' for media devices. There is a '6ghz' available for
Client Devices
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies