Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I just replaced a Linksys router that was struggling to cover my entire home with a two node Deco mesh. I wasn't able to get several Roku TVs to connect to the main WiFI network - they had worked with
Client Devices
By Joe_W · Latest post 12 hours ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
26Views
1Replies
Twice after a power outage, when power is restored, my series of Harmony Hub remotes loses its pairing with my Phillips Hue Bridge. I assume Deco is reassigning an IP address to the (Ethernet Connecte
Client Devices
By JohnDE
0Helpful
26Views
0Replies
By placing clients on the guest network, you are going out of your way to keep them away from the main network. If I run a DNS server on my main network it makes sense that the DNS server setting from
Feature RequestClient Devices
By MattyMkFly · Latest post a week ago by Prone2Typos
4Helpful
91Views
4Replies
About a month ago I bought 4 satellites and everything was running smoothly. However, after some time, 2 of them (clients) started flashing red. The main satellite isn't flashing. It's intriguing caus
Backhaul MethodClient Devices
By MrKiwi
0Helpful
31Views
0Replies
I bought this TP Link XC220 G3v recently. But the issue is, many websites are not opening in this ONU, they are getting timed out. I have tried these methods: Changed the DNS in both LAN & WAN. Change
Feature RequestApp BlockingClient DevicesFirmware Updatexc220g3v
By Archisman · Latest post a week ago by Archisman
0Helpful
254Views
4Replies
Nest Thermostat (Self Learning model) will not connect. Thermostat sees network but won't connect. This began with the installation of the Deco router. It worked perfectly with previous router setup (
Client DevicesNest Thermostat
By StevenP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by StevenP
0Helpful
76Views
1Replies
In the bedroom I have Mesh, on iPhone Deco 5GHz speedtest 800Mbps. TV in same room connected to same wifi 5GHz speed 40MBps. I am confused why the large discrepancy
Client Devices
By Turk0605 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by yves_b
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
About every two weeks I have to power cycle the home base unit. Using the App: Checking Time will not show current time. Checking for updates is not able to do. Trying to reboot will not work. The str
Client Devices
0Helpful
48Views
0Replies
I have a TP-Link Deco XE75 Pro AXE5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6E "Whole Home Mesh System (3-Pack)" that I setup and have been running since late October 2023. The system is fast when deivices are connected. H
Client DevicesWi-Fi 6E
By daniel23 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Remon28
0Helpful
389Views
3Replies
MODEL V1.6 (US) After a disconnection with the router, the satellite deco stopped functioning correctly. I have noticed that when a device is connected directly to the Satellite Deco, it restarts. I h
Firmware UpdateBackhaul MethodClient Devices
0Helpful
56Views
0Replies