Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Below you can find a summary of the features planned to be introduced in an upcoming firmware update to our Deco platform. These features will be generally available with the 1.11.0 or 1.5.0 firmware
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSVLAN/IPTV
By Riley_S · Latest post Wednesday by Ryan1876
12Helpful
1885Views
21Replies
These latest Deco features are slowly being released to models, with the Deco X55 being set to be the first to receive the features from firmware 1.3.0 (Equivalent to 1.9.0 for others). Other Deco mod
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post Monday by wase4711
14Helpful
7887Views
41Replies
Hi guys, I haven't had any issues since purchasing the Deco X55 pro since Aug 2023. It has been running fine yet the new firmware 1.3.0 completely broke my setup, just want to ask if anyone here has s
Firmware Update
0Helpful
13Views
0Replies
After this firmware update the built in speed test no longer works. The test runs but stays on the upload part of the test indefinately.
Firmware Update
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
My routers upgraded recently and ever since, they are intermittently going offline. Is anyone else having problems with it too??
Firmware Update
By KasaUser · Latest post 19 hours ago by Hemlockappal
1Helpful
35Views
1Replies
Hey Everybody, Our Global Community Has Provided a Beta Testing Firmware for Two Deco Models: Deco M4 v2 (Firmware Version 1.5.8) Deco S4 v2 (Firmware Version 1.5.1) With the update, both models will
Firmware UpdateOfficial
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
I was attempting to add a VPN client to my router when I noticed that there was no option for wireguard with this specific model (or series). I was wondering why there is no support for wireguard even
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By littlejack · Latest post Tuesday by Rider
3Helpful
386Views
8Replies
Had Orbi's but eventually they died and wasnt keen on some of the issues i had with them.... So anyway I updated to Deco XE75 (v2) mesh nodes and really liking it so far (with dedicated hardwired back
Firmware UpdateDeco Labguest network
By strangedays · Latest post Friday by Riley_S
0Helpful
42Views
1Replies
I bought this TP Link XC220 G3v recently. But the issue is, many websites are not opening in this ONU, they are getting timed out. I have tried these methods: Changed the DNS in both LAN & WAN. Change
Feature RequestApp BlockingClient DevicesFirmware Updatexc220g3v
By Archisman · Latest post a week ago by TSNJ
0Helpful
142Views
3Replies
Deco X55 V1.6 Unstable since upgrade to Firmware version 1.4.1 2 days ago. 1) I'm getting message in app that says "Client list failed to load. Please reboot main Deco." 2) After reboot client list is
Firmware Updateunstable
By NuklearNik · Latest post 2 weeks ago by 007Bond
22Helpful
2319Views
43Replies