Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

These latest Deco features are slowly being released to models, with the Deco X55 being set to be the first to receive the features from firmware 1.3.0 (Equivalent to 1.9.0 for others). Other Deco mod
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post Yesterday by cdysthe
13Helpful
7088Views
40Replies
We have a three node mesh. One satellite is wired and the other is wireless. The main and guest SSIDs are beaconed from all three nodes. The IoT SSID only is beaconed from the main node. We have a few
Firmware UpdateBackhaul MethodFeature Request
By BobInLPAZ · Latest post 2 hours ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
Again, I believe there have been several posts on this topic. I don't have it handy but I believe one previous thread had an official response from TP-Link saying that users should take a laptop with
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateDeco Lab
By JJoe · Latest post 2 hours ago by ShankarHokie
7Helpful
323Views
4Replies
My new Deco X55 lists the hardware version as in the screenshot. I tried to install the new 1.3.1 firmware, but it said "Failed". Is this due to my hardware version not being compatible with the updat
Firmware UpdateFeature Request
By Gigabit_Dave · Latest post 3 hours ago by Carl
14Helpful
458Views
25Replies
I have a three node mesh with hard wire between the main and on satellite and the other using wireless backhaul. We are in a townhouse with neighbors on either side. There is cochannel interference on
Firmware UpdateFeature Request
0Helpful
4Views
0Replies
Just setup new BE22000 system consisting of 3 DECO BE85 units. BE85(2.0). 1.0.7 Build 20230509 Rel. 85648 Everything works but NAT Loopback on the port forwarding I setup. I have no security features
Feature RequestFirmware UpdatePort Forwarding
By Dgruhin · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
9Helpful
990Views
23Replies
I was attempting to add a VPN client to my router when I noticed that there was no option for wireguard with this specific model (or series). I was wondering why there is no support for wireguard even
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By littlejack · Latest post Yesterday by littlejack
3Helpful
143Views
4Replies
My Deco system uses one X25 for the router, two other Deco X25's connected via wired backhaul and a Deco X50 Outdoor also connected via wired POE connection. All seems to be working with the exception
Access Point ModeBackhaul MethodFirmware UpdatemDNS Multicast
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
Just installed a new XE75 Pro. It updated to FW Ver. 1.2.9. Where are the release notes? The latest version on the website is 1.2.7. Thanks, Nick
Firmware UpdateXE75
By NuklearNik · Latest post a week ago by NuklearNik
0Helpful
85Views
2Replies
Everything was working fine until the firmware update this morning. Now nothing can stay connected. Anyone else having issues?
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 7
By Dsulli37 · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
1Helpful
108Views
3Replies