Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Affected Deco Models: Deco XE75, Deco XE75Pro, Deco XE5300, Deco X90, Deco X68/X3600/W7200 This Behavior has fixes now being pushed to the official firmware release. Please ensure that you have update
Firmware UpdateOfficialBeta
By Riley_S · Latest post 3 weeks ago by JoshPA
5Helpful
1235Views
16Replies
I recently purchased and deployed the Deco XE75 mesh system. I am generally pleased with the overall performance in handling approximately 40 client devices in my home. The system does a creditable jo
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By Iggy64 · Latest post Yesterday by Iggy64
0Helpful
54Views
5Replies
I'm sure I'm not the first to mention this, but the USB port on the M9 Plus is useless without the ability to use it for file sharing. It's a super simple, basic feature that's available on hundreds o
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By RCUSER · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
S4 on Firmware Version: 1.5.1 Build 20220113 Rel. 42007. Network topology: Cable modem -> XE75, wirelessly bridged to XE75, wirelessly bridged to S4 Updated both XE75 devices, then S4 started dropping
Firmware Update
By Froley · Latest post a week ago by Froley
2Helpful
71Views
2Replies
I have the deco-x50-outdoor and the deco-XE200. The furthest mesh extender client never connects to the nearest mesh extender client and then constantly drops from the network. in the below example "r
Feature RequestBackhaulFirmware Update
By BlueSun · Latest post a week ago by BlueSun
0Helpful
34Views
2Replies
How come tplink does not push firmware updates more often? Deco X60 V2 has not received an update in over a year. Other router manufactures do. @tplink
Firmware Update
By BigW3260 · Latest post a week ago by ThomasLwin
5Helpful
163Views
2Replies
I know there was a thread in the forums on this already, but I can't seem to find it. When can we expect an update for the X20 line? The main issue I'm having with the X20 is the inability to select s
Firmware Update
By aypukingina · Latest post 2 weeks ago by arktiknova
8Helpful
313Views
3Replies
Does updating the firmware on the MAIN Deco via web interface and ethernet cause the new firmware to propagate to the satellite Decos?
Firmware Update
By NuklearNik · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
41Views
1Replies
Can you please provide the release notes for Deco X5700 firmware: 1.1.4 build 20221114 rel. 50907 1.1.3 I am currently running 1.1.2 build 20210722 rel. 66057
Firmware Update
By bladerino · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
I have only M4R 's in my entire network set to router mode. I have an unmanaged TP-link switch connecting the main router with the Hallway and Bedroom access nodes. The Hallway is further connected to
Feature RequestBackhaulFirmware UpdateDeco App
By BloodyMartini · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
2Helpful
49Views
1Replies