Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

My Deco system uses one X25 for the router, two other Deco X25's connected via wired backhaul and a Deco X50 Outdoor also connected via wired POE connection. All seems to be working with the exception
Access Point ModeBackhaul MethodFirmware UpdatemDNS Multicast
By My_NetWerks · Latest post an hour ago by Spheres
0Helpful
64Views
1Replies
I purchased my X55 back Feburary 1, 2024 and I have had nothing but problems with the devices. Everything from losing my configuration settings, confusing which Deco is set as main to adding old equip
Firmware Updatedefective hardwareFeature RequestBackhaul MethodAccess Point Mode
By Yewtink · Latest post 13 hours ago by Yewtink
0Helpful
122Views
6Replies
I have pre-wired ethernet ports throughout my house that all connect to my ISP modem/router on the third floor. The main deco is wired on the second floor and the second deco is wirelessly connected o
Access Point ModeBackhaul MethodWi-Fi 6E
By kjn28
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
Hi all, I'd like to improve my WiFi connection within my 3 floors apartment buying 3 Deco M4. Before to do that I want to make sure that it will work in my current network configuration. Following is
Deco LabAccess Point ModeDeco M4
By Tenko · Latest post 3 weeks ago by yves_b
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
Hello, Over the ownership of the Deco XE5300 I noticed my one laptop dock wired to port 1 (top most port) Ethernet of the 2nd Deco stop getting an IP address and was assigned APIPA 169.254.x.x. Now my
Backhaul MethodAccess Point ModeWi-Fi 6E
By Breaktackle · Latest post 2024-03-11 10:17:47 by David-TP
12Helpful
1578Views
24Replies
Setup: Hub and spoke AKA "star" topology (Cisco switch in the middle) - wired backhaul. Can the main Deco be in router mode while the spokes are in AP mode?
Backhaul MethodAccess Point ModeRouter Mode
By SDWAN-MAN · Latest post 2024-03-09 02:44:04 by MC2024homeTP
1Helpful
257Views
10Replies
I've recently installed a Deco BE85 mesh network in my small office with a view to improving network speed & coverage. Unfortunately our experience so far has been extremely frustrating. We've changed
Firmware UpdateAccess Point ModeClient DevicesGoogle Assistant
By fedcella · Latest post 2024-03-05 01:32:59 by David-TP
1Helpful
176Views
3Replies
If all the Deco's are in router mode in a star topology with an Ethernet backhaul, how do we ensure only one of the Deco's is the DHCP server? Is this possible?
Backhaul MethodAccess Point ModeDHCP
By SDWAN-MAN · Latest post 2024-02-24 16:15:54 by SDWAN-MAN
1Helpful
102Views
2Replies
Hy guys i got a new internet-ruter from my internet provider. Now i can't config the new router because the provider lock the router config. He said, i need to use another router after his router (mai
Client DevicesAccess Point Moderouter
By jumbo125 · Latest post 2024-02-18 13:44:34 by YourStupid
0Helpful
171Views
6Replies
I would like to do some testing to see if there is any performance improvement using access point mode. However, I would rather not lose the settings and connections that are in place in router mode.
Access Point Modemode switch
1Helpful
48Views
0Replies