Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have pre-wired ethernet ports throughout my house that all connect to my ISP modem/router on the third floor. The main deco is wired on the second floor and the second deco is wirelessly connected o
Access Point ModeBackhaul MethodWi-Fi 6E
By kjn28
0Helpful
3Views
0Replies
I purchased my X55 back Feburary 1, 2024 and I have had nothing but problems with the devices. Everything from losing my configuration settings, confusing which Deco is set as main to adding old equip
Firmware Updatedefective hardwareFeature RequestBackhaul MethodAccess Point Mode
By Yewtink · Latest post an hour ago by Yewtink
0Helpful
81Views
5Replies
I just set up my network for my new house consisting of 2x BE95, 2x BE85 and 1 X50-PoE all wired in to my Ubiquiti EnterpriseXG-24. Previously I was temporarily using them wired up to the main BE95 wh
Backhaul Method
0Helpful
30Views
0Replies
I want to administrativly disable WiFi backhaul. My Decos are hardwired to a gigabit switch. I understand that the WiFi backhaul is a failback method when a switch is attached - and is SUPPOSED to be
Backhaul MethodDisable FiFi backhaul
By SDWAN-MAN · Latest post Saturday by SojIrOu
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
Here is a topology diagram of my working envornment using Ethernet backhaul. It has been in production for 2 days - so far so good. The only thing I notice is that the satelite Deco's will intermittan
Backhaul Method
By SDWAN-MAN · Latest post a week ago by SDWAN-MAN
1Helpful
200Views
6Replies
MODEL V1.6 (US) After a disconnection with the router, the satellite deco stopped functioning correctly. I have noticed that when a device is connected directly to the Satellite Deco, it restarts. I h
Firmware UpdateBackhaul MethodClient Devices
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
I have an AX4300 and 3000 in the same room as satellites. I added the 3000 to run as backhaul, but when connecting via Ethernet, it shows all my devices connected to the 3000. Is this the best way?
Backhaul Method
By hunterkcabe · Latest post 3 weeks ago by jzchen
0Helpful
61Views
2Replies
I'm thinking of upgrading my current Orbi RBR50 mesh router and its 2 satellites with the Deco XE75 Pro -3 pack. I have 1GB fiber ethernet service via Planet Networks POE and currently hard wire one p
Backhaul MethodWi-Fi 6EDeco Lab
By BritG1 · Latest post 2024-03-15 00:35:27 by Riley_S
1Helpful
300Views
8Replies
Hello, Over the ownership of the Deco XE5300 I noticed my one laptop dock wired to port 1 (top most port) Ethernet of the 2nd Deco stop getting an IP address and was assigned APIPA 169.254.x.x. Now my
Backhaul MethodAccess Point ModeWi-Fi 6E
By Breaktackle · Latest post 2024-03-11 10:17:47 by David-TP
12Helpful
1575Views
24Replies
Setup: Hub and spoke AKA "star" topology (Cisco switch in the middle) - wired backhaul. Can the main Deco be in router mode while the spokes are in AP mode?
Backhaul MethodAccess Point ModeRouter Mode
By SDWAN-MAN · Latest post 2024-03-09 02:44:04 by MC2024homeTP
1Helpful
255Views
10Replies