Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have the following config: router connects to main Deco port 1. Main Deco port 2 connects to a TL-SG105 switch. The first satellite Deco port 1 also connects to the SG105 switch. The second satellit
Backhaul
By templedf · Latest post 53 minutes ago by templedf
0Helpful
21Views
2Replies
I've noticed an issue with connectivity between my Xbox and the controllers/headsets. After researching it looks like it utilizes Wi-Fi direct and communicates on the higher channels 149-165 in the 5g
BackhaulFeature Request
By DcMasta · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
1Helpful
32Views
1Replies
I am trying to set up Ethernet backhaul while using router mode. Is it possible to use the recommended Star network setup for "Router Mode" while using POE for your main Deco? My cable modem does not
BackhaulPOE
By naycock · Latest post 2 weeks ago by naycock
2Helpful
40Views
1Replies
And if some products use the 6 Ghz band for backhaul, within a mesh system (like Deco) do all of the devices have support it?
Backhaul
By MikeAV · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
I have setup ethernet backhaul and my main deco is in my office with a wired printer and NAS. With the backhaul setup the 2 ports are used on the main deco: 1 port to modem 1 port to unmanaged switch
Backhaul
By Hogie76 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Hogie76
1Helpful
83Views
4Replies
I recently purchased a set of three Deco X20 devices. The main feature that drove my purchase is Ethernet Backhaul from the main to satellite. This capability does not work. I have my modem wired to p
BackhaulVLAN/IPTV
By gmacp123 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by gmacp123
0Helpful
85Views
5Replies
I have the deco-x50-outdoor and the deco-XE200. The furthest mesh extender client never connects to the nearest mesh extender client and then constantly drops from the network. in the below example "r
Feature RequestBackhaulFirmware Update
By BlueSun · Latest post 3 weeks ago by BlueSun
0Helpful
36Views
2Replies
Hello I have: Modem---(ethernet)---Main Deco----(ethernet)---Switch---(ethernet)---Satellite Deco---(ethernet)---PC Between the main deco and the satellite deco, it was wireless but I bought a long et
Backhaul
By DukeCaboom · Latest post 2023-01-09 23:54:07 by Riley_S
0Helpful
36Views
1Replies
I have just preordered a Deco BE95 and intend to use it with the option to use the Wired Backhaul setup. I intend to connect the main unit to the an Arris S33 modem using one of the Deco 2.5 Gb ports.
Backhaul
By BobGonsalves · Latest post 2023-01-09 01:57:57 by David-TP
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
I think I already know the answer but if I plug the main Deco into one of the nodes using ethernet, and then plug a PC in to that node, will the PC receive the full speed internet like a normal wired
Backhaul
By DukeCaboom · Latest post 2023-01-04 11:40:09 by David-TP
1Helpful
94Views
1Replies