Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

A new app showed up on my ipad, tried to update, now locked out of Kasa/TP-Link on iPad & cell phone!! Why is it telling me invalid email?? Trying to install doorbell tomorrow & this is really annoyin
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
36Views
0Replies
I keep going over my data usage on my internet and I checked to see which devices were using the most data and the most data used was a HS 100 plug and its using 80-100 GB per month. Is that nomal? Wh
By BretL · Latest post 3 weeks ago by sgbaird
0Helpful
98Views
1Replies
hOW TO CONNECT TO WIFI
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
So am I going to have to reset all 30 of my devices and reinstall them simply because I changed my Router?
By KPoff · Latest post 3 weeks ago by UncleBill1970
0Helpful
100Views
1Replies
My device time is off by 1 hour. time zone Americas/cancun actual time is 2:30 device time is 3:30 i have tried switching to a different time zone and the device time switches, but when i change it ba
0Helpful
25Views
0Replies
I bought kasa hs103 (no other numbers) mini plug to use with Alexa. 1 it will turn off items like my fan but won't turn them on. You have to manually turn item on n then if you tell Alexa or kasa app
By Deansnana · Latest post 2024-03-18 22:56:23 by Carl
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
After upgrading internet speed and getting new router, all plugs non-responsive. I unplugged and replugged. Reset router. No luck. Any suggestions. Thank you. Arleen
By Astar · Latest post 2024-03-15 16:46:33 by Riley_S
0Helpful
95Views
1Replies
Hello community, I'm wondering if any of the Tp-link Kasa smart plugs offer the reboot option? I have one connected to my internet providers modem. I would like to remotely reboot the modem from the a
Smart ActionsRemote Control
By Dawg11 · Latest post 2024-03-10 20:51:03 by Dawg11
0Helpful
144Views
4Replies
I previously encountered an issue with my modem where it would become unstable if not restarted at least once a month. The most effective solution was to set up a routine that would turn the modem off
By Tao · Latest post 2024-03-08 00:00:48 by Riley_S
0Helpful
103Views
1Replies
I am having the same issue as this user: https://community.tp-link.com/us/smart-home/forum/topic/518720 I tried following the troubleshooting steps provided but that does not fix my issue either. I am
Setup and ConfigurationRemote Access
By seattleguy · Latest post 2024-03-07 00:14:15 by Riley_S
0Helpful
95Views
1Replies