Kasa Smart Bulbs

TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb can match your lighting to any mood or event. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart bulbs.
Kasa Smart Bulbs

Tags

Label

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : to whom it may concern, Any upcoming products will address candlebra bulbs and dimmable switches?
0Helpful
387Views
0Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I am currently in the process of writing software that will control TPLink Smart Bulbs, Plugs, Switches This software is a plugin that works with a
0Helpful
669Views
0Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hue has the option for a color cycle where it will change automatically. Anyone know of a way to do this on the TP bulbs?
By armandv71 · Latest post 2017-04-15 22:24:37 by MikeP_Automati
0Helpful
1219Views
3Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I bought a cool smart bulb and now want to control it with IFTTT. I don't see a connection to TP-Link in IFTTT. Is there an API that I can use to do
By stej · Latest post 2017-04-14 17:26:36 by Moderator_Edwa
0Helpful
1135Views
1Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hello. I just recently purchased my bulbs and I am currently using the KASA app but wondering, i have about 12 devices and is there a way to organiz
By GregCPX · Latest post 2017-04-14 09:06:29 by MikeP_Automati
0Helpful
681Views
3Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I am trying to help my mother troubleshoot her light bulb long distance. It was originally set up with the Kasa app and working normally with Alexa
By notmycow · Latest post 2017-04-11 17:40:11 by masdeal
0Helpful
1320Views
10Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Whenever there is a power interruption, the smart bulbs can still be switched on-off without problem using the app . But the on-off schedule no long
0Helpful
506Views
0Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I have been trying to link my various bulbs with my Google Home device but have been unable to get them to link. They work fine with Amazon Echo. Wh
By jimbuffalo · Latest post 2017-04-01 11:23:53 by jimbuffalo
0Helpful
617Views
2Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I have 2 LB100 bulbs connected to two lights controlled by one switch. Both added to TP-Link but used two different names. Alexia seems to only know
By Iaswam7568 · Latest post 2017-03-21 22:03:53 by cgrilli
1Helpful
1743Views
2Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I woke up to two devices not responding to Alexa. Before I was done dealing with the issue I actually had all four devices stop responding to Alexa
0Helpful
618Views
0Replies