Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I have two 4-way circuits in my home with 3 switches each (that I can find!) that I have installed the HS230 dimming 3-way kit switches on. Both are wired exactly the same but are behaving slightly di
By erroberts1 · Latest post a week ago by cheapscotsman
27Helpful
5875Views
19Replies
Adding a comment here, because I was pulling my hair out and not finding anything on the Internet with how this can be done specifically I have Kasa HS230. I bought two of the version 1.0 kits. I was
Dimmer
By 4wayman · Latest post a week ago by cheapscotsman
14Helpful
4141Views
13Replies
It has been a few years since someone asked, but is there any development on a 4-way dimmer switch? My home has two 4-way circuits. That is 6 switches I cannot swap out, leaving me with an odd setup.
Feature Request
By Rayday · Latest post a week ago by cheapscotsman
0Helpful
188Views
2Replies
Just like the Kasa outlet plugs, I would really LOVE the firmware to be updated on the KS205 to support “Display As” in HomeKit. Not everyone is using this switch as a light. It could be controlling a
Feature Request
By TimH83 · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
2Helpful
178Views
10Replies
The fade in/out features in the schedule menu is missing on my new HS220 HW. V3.26. It's still present on my older V1 HS220. It's necessary if you don't want to be blasted by the light suddenly turnin
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
It appears from other threads/youtube I have everything wired correctly, but my KS210 is not functioning manually when I press the switch. The "dumb" switch on the other side of the 3 way operates the
By jrtxun
0Helpful
13Views
0Replies
Has anyone figured out how to wire a 4-way set-up? For the bedroom lights, I have a switch when you enter the room and then a switch either side of the bed. I would really like for this to work!
Dimmer
By Maison_Berri · Latest post a week ago by agharry2
1Helpful
433Views
4Replies
Newbie question. I would like to purchase some Kasa light switches, but would like to check one last thing before taking the plunge, On my home wifi router, I have set up two wifi networks which I wil
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
I have a new house and am trying to install switch and I only have 2 black lines and a ground wire no neutral. How do I connect the wires? One of the black wires is hot, one not and the ground wire.
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by MikeyS
45Helpful
2900Views
29Replies