Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Hi all, I am trying to Install an HS220 on a 3 pull switch. The wires coming out of the wall are 2 black, a white, and a bare copper. The Switch lights up but won't turn the lights off and on. I wired
DimmerWire
By Jxa1990 · Latest post Tuesday by RyanEverhart789
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
I have a hall light with a switch at each end of the hall. Can I replace just one of the switches with an HS200 and have it work like that?
By Bruce667 · Latest post Tuesday by RyanEverhart789
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies
Hi @Riley_S, where can I find information on switch hardware version? I would like to know the difference between hardware versions. Example KS240 switch I have is hardware version 1.0 but on support
By Aravot · Latest post Monday by Riley_S
0Helpful
52Views
3Replies
Hello, I am having issues with the KS-230 v.2 firmware 1.0.9. the dimmer function is not working. All other functions work as designed. During setup the dimming calibration didn't work. First I verifi
Dimmer
By RCorrell · Latest post Saturday by RCorrell
0Helpful
25Views
2Replies
I am wondering if anyone can help with ideas how to automate the TP Link Smart Switch to my August Door Lock. The idea is that I want the switch to turn on whenever the front door unlocks. I am using
By Chesed · Latest post Friday by Riley_S
0Helpful
26Views
1Replies
I replaced a Kasa on/off with an HS220 dimmer and set up the wifi. Light will not turn on or off. Wiring is correct. I can connect the dimmer to wifi and control it, and I see the dimming LEDs on the
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
My home wiring has 3 black wires. The switch powers two plugs as well as a light. I've tried several wiring configurations and while the switch works as any other switch, it only blinks orange and is
By TeresaLindsey · Latest post a week ago by Carl
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
Hello all, I was able to setup the switch in the Kasa app but not in the Homekit app. It fails each time. I read a previous post where someone had the same issue and a person responded about generatin
By Crynus · Latest post a week ago by Crynus
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies
1-How can you share some of your wifi light switches with others? (similar to Ring) 2- Additionally if I added a friends wifi light switches to my account on my app being that he wasnt available to ma
By EliSchwab · Latest post a week ago by Carl
0Helpful
24Views
1Replies
I have 6 six switches set up, all HS200 switches. 3 always work perfectly and are always connected. 1 sometimes, when it feels like it, is connected. Sometimes not. 1 always reports that it's offline.
0Helpful
24Views
0Replies