Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

I have a detached garage about 60-70feet from my router. I have a wireless camera in the garage. If i run my RE450 inside my home its not strong enough to reach the garage. When i move it out to the g
By nappi1 · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
13Views
1Replies
Hello, I have a TL-WA850RE v7 wifi extender and when I connect it to my main router (ASUS RT-AC1200), from that moment - if any device tries to register into the network through the main router, it do
Problem
By buxter · Latest post Tuesday by tsaosalt
12Helpful
1761Views
9Replies
I need a recommendation for longer antennas for the EAP225-Outdoor extender. I have set up three solar WIFI security cameras below my cabin. The signal from the cameras keep cutting out. The line of s
By Rusty-Crudd · Latest post Monday by Rusty-Crudd
1Helpful
22Views
2Replies
Hi, my room is at the back of my house. When connecting to the range extender RE450, i realise the internet speeds are alot slower than using my normal router wifi. Understand that Range extenders hav
By Gggeh · Latest post Friday by Riley_S
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Good morning, I have a suggestion for tether that I think may be good for the app. Something that the app is really missing is you can't name your extender, now the problem with this is if you have mu
OneMeshTether App
2Helpful
31Views
0Replies
Model: RE200(IN) Hardware Version: 5.0 Mesh Wi-Fi Extender AC750 Dual Band I have the specified device, i purchased the product a year back(2023), It was working fine for many months, yesterday (18th
OneMesh
By Karthik_Exten · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
30Views
1Replies
Help Have a newly purchased RE200, ver 3.6, no idea yet what firmware version. Our router -gateway is the TMobile TMO-G4AR. We cannot get them to talk / connect with one another. Any ideas? What info
By Mountain-Guy · Latest post a week ago by Meng_home
0Helpful
59Views
4Replies
Hello, I have had an RE300 for a while, it will manage 215 down /166 up if I stand right next to it off my AT&T connection which via my router is around 500MB/sec. So not too bad. I just added another
By kenc184 · Latest post a week ago by kenc184
0Helpful
50Views
1Replies
Hi, I bought a TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Range extender in June 2023 and it has worked seamlessly all this while. But since yesterday, it stopped working. When I turn on the Range Extender, the power solid
By ChetanMurthy · Latest post a week ago by hvenu
1Helpful
588Views
8Replies
Is the RE220 AC750 Omni directional, or is it broadcasting outward 180 degrees from its face?
By Allen2158 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies