Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

I have a Netgear cable modem/router. I have the TPLINK RE550 setup in "Range Extender Mode" When I connect my laptop to the range extender and then access the admin pages for the Netgear cable modem,
MAC Address Conflict
By asbstn · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Nikola_bg
14Helpful
1355Views
16Replies
I'm sorry if this has been answered many times before, I could not find it easily using search. Is it possible to use model TL-WA855RE to separate its clients from the LAN nodes not going through it?
By rahzan · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
85Views
3Replies
Good Evening. For my home internet, I have a Verizon Fios G3100. I have setup rules / profiles on that router so that my child's laptop and phone will have internet access only during certain times of
Access Control
By captainm27 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
Can my RE650 be connected to my M4R Deco Mesh to extend my signal to my outdoor patio and garage security cameras..
By dejones · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Hey Everyone, So I have a RE220 range extender which worked until recently. I installed a new outdoor camera today and had a hard time connecting. That's when I noticed that is was constantly blinking
By Dave4696 · Latest post 2024-02-28 23:36:51 by terziyski
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
550 and 305. Both looked like I connected. All lights on both. When check my Tether app for My devices only one shows. Dunno if I messed up or what. Evrythinh is working but not getting stronger signa
0Helpful
67Views
0Replies
I've got TP-Link Archer AX55 router and TP-Link RE315 range extender configured as an EasyMesh network. I've got a Raspberry PI wirelessy connected to the RE315 in the network. When I connect to a web
EasyMesh
0Helpful
47Views
0Replies
No puedo conectarme
By ROSALES22 · Latest post 2024-02-20 11:37:42 by David-TP
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
No internet connection to my computers with ethernet connection after installing wi-fi extender. I need to unplug the wi-fi extender to get internet connection to my laptop. There seems to be some int
By Tbone2024 · Latest post 2024-02-20 10:18:17 by David-TP
0Helpful
67Views
1Replies
Trying to connect to ps4 using automatic setup PS4 cannot find device PS5 can see it assuming that ps4 too old to see tried manually connecting. Could it get to work question: do you have instructions
By Pikatchu · Latest post 2024-02-12 16:42:47 by terziyski
1Helpful
71Views
1Replies