Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

I have had my range extension router for years now, and it has worked very well for me. Recently, we had to install a new Wi-Fi router due to unforseen events, and there are NO INSTRUCTIONS ONLINE on
Feature RequestIssue
By meefcertified · Latest post 2 weeks ago by DVair
0Helpful
77Views
1Replies
Is there a way that i can change my RE550 mac address/clone mac address. i was searching on google but can't find any result about it. or maybe is there a new version that is mac address cloning is po
Firmware UpdateFeature Request
By Zestin · Latest post 2024-01-30 19:08:57 by terziyski
0Helpful
394Views
1Replies
Has anyone had difficulties linking up to this router?? The Router has been set on 5 G and I need to access the 2.4 G side so as to activate my Razer Chroma lighting to sync my devices and Monster Sma
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestAccess Control
1Helpful
247Views
0Replies
I have an Archer AXE95/AXE7800 router, and just purchased an RE815XE since it purportedly supports OneMesh. I have an ethernet cable running from my router to my range extender (RE), and the RE is in
OneMeshFirmware UpdateAccess Point ModeFeature Request
By Brandon_T · Latest post 2023-11-07 08:18:09 by David-TP
3Helpful
633Views
1Replies
There is no way to view the data used if upload or download by the devices directly connected to the range extender. Please add this feature for this range extender in the Tether app
Feature Request
1Helpful
375Views
0Replies
Using a Wifi Analyzer app that shows details of the wireless networks in my vicinity, I see that the RE600X extender's hidden network is using a Beacon Interval of 100ms (0.1024 seconds). I have my TP
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateOneMesh
By Ripsaw
1Helpful
458Views
0Replies
I have a new RE550 AC1900 Range Extender that I've configured and changed the networks name to have suffixes of APT instead of EXT to identify it differently than others. The extender is online and I
Feature RequestAccess Control
By rjbslb · Latest post 2023-01-11 17:50:44 by Riley_S
0Helpful
465Views
1Replies
Hello, I have a small homelab sitting in another room that uses a pfSense router. Would I be able to place this lab on this extender, using the extenders LAN port (ie extender LAN port > pfSense box)?
Feature Request
0Helpful
336Views
0Replies
I just got a new RE705X range extender because of the 160 MHz channel width for increased speeds. I'm using this range extender on a OneMesh network with a tri-band Archer AX90 router. This router has
OneMeshFeature RequestFirmware Update160 channel width
By TexB · Latest post 2022-08-21 13:28:00 by vgrade
7Helpful
1439Views
1Replies
Im ditching my netgear extender and looking to use TP Link. Im in a long city flat and having a lot of trouble getting reception in my bedroom at the opposite end of my house from the router. With my
Feature Request
0Helpful
302Views
0Replies