Powerline Adapters

The Powerline Adapters are mainly designed to extend your network to any room via existing power line. They are quite easy to setup while the transmission is stable and fast. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Powerline Adapters.
Powerline Adapters

Tags

Label

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : My HP wireless printer drops the connection to my network since I installed the 4220 KIT. If I unplug the 4220 the printer starts working again. Any
By DannyB · Latest post 2017-03-13 20:36:09 by samihahkassis
0Helpful
390Views
1Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : So I installed my powerline kit fairly easily. When I test via the app (tpPLC) it shows anywhere from a 150MB to 250MB rate. So all looks good. The
0Helpful
555Views
0Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I have yet to buy this unit, but if I want to add another WiFi power-line by itself...where do I buy that? I cannot find a single unit anywhere. Als
By dallasboy · Latest post 2017-03-02 22:41:02 by dallasboy
0Helpful
1389Views
7Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I used it for previous versions of the tp-link boxes, but I don't see it anywhere on your site, and I just bought a 3 pack of tp-500 devices and the
By teebark · Latest post 2017-02-27 00:36:10 by teebark
0Helpful
547Views
3Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I use the powerline adapter so my PS4 can be "hard wired" i've been using it for years with no issue. It's a TP – link AV 500 nano. Adapter A is at
By CH24
0Helpful
515Views
0Replies
Model : TL-WPA4220KIT Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I'm having issues where if I connect my Xbox one s to the powerline hardwired or wireless I only get 5 mbps speeds but if I do a speed
0Helpful
399Views
0Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I found the support page for my TL-PA4026 KIT at http://www.tp-link.com/us/download/TL-PA4026-KIT.html but I can't seem to find the manual for it. M
0Helpful
539Views
0Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I am at my Daughter's and she has this powerline extender. This replaced an Amped extender. The two TP-Link units are paired. The original router ha
0Helpful
686Views
0Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I have several of the TL-PA2010 adapters - I can't find firmware for these except with an EU-region designation. Is there a US version available? Th
By ajg · Latest post 2017-02-11 22:13:57 by bighead9
0Helpful
1261Views
1Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I just got this kit which comes with a single port TL-PA4010 plus a dual port TL-PA4020 adapter. The goal is to get a detached garage connected to t
By poit57
0Helpful
544Views
0Replies