SOHO Switches

The SOHO Switches can be used to extend your small SOHO network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding SOHO Switch.
SOHO Switches

I have a wired-only network. So connecting my NetGear Cable Modem to this switch and then to my PC works fine. Connecting any other peripheral seems to not work. For example my LG TV and my Switch. An
By komp66 · Latest post Friday by terziyski
0Helpful
37Views
2Replies
Hello, I have the TL-SG108-M2 8 port switch and can't seem to get any connection speed over 900mbps. I have the BE9300 as my router which connects to my switch. When I try my connection speed using th
TL-SG108-M2
By darnoc23 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
Hello, this is my first post. I am designing a LAN for my home. This is from the ground up. I have identified several devices where TP Link products can be used. The main LAN consists of four switches
By sgarciav · Latest post 2 weeks ago by sgarciav
2Helpful
88Views
4Replies
I've connected my switch the other day, and it worked quite well with my Wi-fi router and Fiber Internet Router. However, when I tried to connect my computer to the switch thorugh an Ethernet connecti
By TWillus · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
93Views
1Replies
Hello, I just got some SFP ports for my switch (the model wasn't available in TP-Link's drop down, but it is correct in the title of this post). The online documentation shows that the SFP ports shoul
By asven · Latest post 2024-06-04 13:33:34 by terziyski
0Helpful
120Views
1Replies
Hello, I recently purchased the following switch: TP-Link TL-SG108 8 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Network Switch. There is a Loop Prevention switch on the back that I can toggle on or off. I've tri
By Skinny-Lettuce · Latest post 2024-05-28 12:12:41 by Skinny-Lettuce
1Helpful
296Views
2Replies
I recently purchased a new TL-SG1024DE. I am trying to setup VLANs with tagging. Is this a correct beginning? I can get out to the Internet but not sure this if this is the best practice way to handle
By SudsMaker · Latest post 2024-05-11 22:48:35 by terziyski
0Helpful
164Views
1Replies
I purchased a TL-SG105E back in October of 2022. It has been working pretty well, up until the past few months. It has suddenly started to completely drop its connection at random times. This problem
By turnthepage · Latest post 2024-05-07 12:52:30 by terziyski
0Helpful
249Views
1Replies
I just received a new SG108 switch, and I cannot get a connection on my Macbook. The CAT5 cable is good as I bypassed my switch and plugged from my Verizon router directly into my Mac. No issues. I do
By BCUZOFHIM · Latest post 2024-04-20 20:23:26 by BCUZOFHIM
0Helpful
275Views
6Replies
The last 2 weeks my home network started having loss of signal then dropping the signal and two days ago I lost all signal. My inital trouble shooting led me to replace my ASUS XT8 with their newer vi
By Bill74
0Helpful
240Views
0Replies