HS100 won't connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS100 won't connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HS100 won't connect
HS100 won't connect
2017-12-01 04:01:09
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I recently bought an HS100 Smart plug and I can't get it connected. I downloaded the app for my Android and followed the on screen directions to connect it. I wait for the amber/green flashing then hit next and it keeps telling me "unable to connect" so I attempt to do it manually. I follow the directions and connect to the "TP-Link_Smart Plug_XXX" network then go back and hit "I'm connected to Smart Plug Wi-Fi" and it says "Finishing Up..." The wi-fi logo on the plug flashes but nothing else happens and the app eventually says "Installation Failed". The wi-fi logo continues to blink green until I reset it to attempt it again. I have tried this several times and I'm having no luck getting it connected. My router is not dual band so it's not connected to the a non 2.4ghz channel. The channel I'm using is 11-2.462ghz.

Any help would be appreciated!
Options
2 Reply
Re:HS100 won't connect
2017-12-15 01:47:21
VPN connect for android system. Download Hotspot shield elite apk cracked apk V5.8.4 latest version
Options
Re:HS100 won't connect
2018-06-09 21:29:40
As we know that Hotspot Shield Elite APK is one of the most popular VPN application for Android users. but this application is not available on Google play store this is the reason that you can have to download and install it from any third party website.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 906

Replies: 2

Related Articles