TL-WR802N V4 will not connect with iPhone 6S, using the phone as a wifi hotspot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR802N V4 will not connect with iPhone 6S, using the phone as a wifi hotspot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:TL-WR802N V3 or V2 poor with iPhone 6 or iPhone 7S, using the phone as a wifi hotspot
2020-01-29 17:39:08

@Frustrared 

I see you are regitered from the UK so i assume these products are being used there.  We do have a community who handles your region community.tp-link.com/en.  We can try our best to assist you but we do not have any experiance with a drytek system and firmware varries based on region.  I just wanted to let you know this so in case we aren't able to help you can repost your question on the EN community for possible response from that team.

First thing i need to know is how are the TL-WR802Ns connected to the Drytek device and in what mode are the configured?  Are the operating at the same time?

Options
Re:TL-WR802N V4 will not connect with iPhone 6S, using the phone as a wifi hotspot
2020-12-17 10:00:50

Hello everyone!!

I used to have the exact same issue with the exact same phone (iPhone 6S+): It couldn't detect the hotspot created by the phone, and so on. The solution is very simple: update to the latest firmware available (which is 0.9.1_3.17, and it was published this year) and that's it. After the router restarts, everything will work properly

Thanks to TP Link's dev-team, they are the best!!

Regards

Options
Re:TL-WR802N V4 will not connect with iPhone 6S, using the phone as a wifi hotspot
2021-01-26 10:21:33

I also use Re: TL-WR802N V4 and when I access this website menuslot.org there are always technical glitches like 404 and sometimes the network can be very fast and it can be very slow also when it rains.

https://menuslot.org/
Options