TPlink Smart Switch HS200 Issue with Google Home Mini - Google Home can't find the device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TPlink Smart Switch HS200 Issue with Google Home Mini - Google Home can't find the device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-21 23:51:24
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've installed three HS200 Smart switch to my house and control it using Kasa app. Found no problem I can control the three switches from my IPhone with no issues. But when I tried to add these devices to my Google home mini It does not find these devices.

From my Google Home apps I installed it using "Home Control" option and added the TP link Kasa. It automatically added all my smart switches with no issues. Defined the locations on each of the switch successfully. But every time I issue voice command. It cannot find my devices.

Anybody have similar issues? How did you resolve it?
Options
1 Reply
Re:TPlink Smart Switch HS200 Issue with Google Home Mini - Google Home can't find the device
2017-12-22 17:05:05
1, update your google home APP.
2, log out your google account and login again, try this a few times.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 865

Replies: 1