Cannot Reconnect TP Link Smart Plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-14 07:00:42
Model : HS100(US)

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have one of the TP-Link Smart Plugs that came with my Amazon Echo. It's been working alright (a few disconnects here and there), however I recently changed my WiFi security password and I can no longer get it to connect. I've tried resetting, I've tried re-adding it (it won't show up on my network list when it asks to connect directly to it). I'm stumped...ready to just toss it.

Also, if anyone from TP-Link is reading this. I'm colorblind, and Amber/Green lighting combinations are just such a god awful decision. Every time I have to troubleshoot this thing, I have to ask my wife or kids to come help me because I cannot tell the difference between Amber & Green when the WiFi icon is blinking. Amber/Blue...ok? Please? I swear, people who select colors on these things always pick a variation of red and green instead or red and blue...and it's sooooooo troublesome to color blind people. My wife even has trouble telling the difference. Ugh.

Any ideas on how to reset this thing before I give up and throw it in the trash?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot Reconnect TP Link Smart Plug
2018-01-16 09:54:47
I have the exact same problem. Hopefully someone can lend some help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 706

Replies: 1

Related Articles