TL-WN822N V4 Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WN822N V4 Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WN822N V4 Issue
TL-WN822N V4 Issue
2018-01-23 12:20:41
Model : TL-WN822N

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I purchased the TL-WN822N V4 from Newegg and received it on 1/8/2018. Starting the same day I started getting bsod's and hardlocks. The hardlocks is what is happening the most. Didn't start happening until I started using the 822n adapter. Running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. I uninstalled Windows 10 and installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and recieved constant bsod's. I uninstalled the 822n drivers, rebooted, and installed another usb wireless adapter and all was fine. Did this on both Windows 7 and 10. The hardlocks look to be a bugcode check usb error (could be wrong). Tried all usb ports with no change. I also tried other driver versions with no luck. Could it just be a faulty adapter? All other usb devices work just fine with no issue's on both Windows 7 and 10. I bought this to replace my other usb wireless adapter that acts like it's being unplugged and plugged back in constantly (Not a TP-Link product). I thought about sending it back to Newegg and have them send me another one. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 657

Replies: 0

Related Articles