LB100 and Alexa help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

LB100 and Alexa help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
LB100 and Alexa help
LB100 and Alexa help
2018-03-27 06:13:00
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Howdy all. Having a strange issue I am hoping somebody here can help with. I have a couple of LB100 bulbs (love them by the way). I added a second Amazon Echo Dot to my household yesterday. When I first added it, both Amazon Echos would turn off/on the bulbs. But today, the newer Echo says it could not find the light. The older Echo still finds and turns on and off the lights.
The newer Echo operates normally (except of not finding the lights).
Any idea on what the issue could be? Thanks.
Options
2 Reply
Re:LB100 and Alexa help
2018-03-27 14:47:36
what is the account of second echo? it is family account? you can say switch account to second deco. households account can't control the lights or find the lights.
Also you can contact Amazon to ask them if they have any better suggestion for this.
Options
Re:LB100 and Alexa help
2018-05-24 22:21:03
Um, Anton? Now the spammers (taylorshaw and hellenjos) are posting at each other...Do you see the pattern? Nonsense replies using a few phrases copied from the topic ending with a spam link. You'd do well to ban them and delete all of their posts rather than leaving the links - hopefully to discourage this technique before it drowns out the helpful responses here.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 772

Replies: 2