M7350 4GLTE using in the USA?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-05 23:39:35
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

While I have just sent off an email to TP-Link Support seeking assistance on this 'problem'.

Came over from the UK to the USA hoping to use this MiFi with a '3' SIM which I was advised would connect to the Internet via either T-Mobile or AT&T

Firmware has been updated to 1.1.1 160330 Rel 1002n in the hope that it would resolve, but has made no difference.

This was followed by setting the 'Region' (Via 192.168.0.1) to United States

Now after several attempts I am finding that while the Laptop or/and mobile will connect no problem to the MiFi.
There is still no Internet connection on either T-Mobile or the other network provider AT&T when I can find it!

While our next stop is Brazil where my gut feeling is that I will have the same problem.

Can anyone confirm that there is a 'problem' with using the M7350 4G LTE (EU) in the USA please?
Options
20 Reply
Re:M7350 4GLTE using in the USA?
2018-05-08 15:43:04
firstly, you may check whether the SIM card works on smart phone.
If you did not buy the sim card in local, you may need to enable Data Roaming function.
Hope these will help you.

Since you have sent email to tplink support, you may get more specific answers from there.

Options
2018-05-10 06:02:25

Enson Loo wrote

firstly, you may check whether the SIM card works on smart phone.
If you did not buy the sim card in local, you may need to enable Data Roaming function.
Hope these will help you.

Since you have sent email to tplink support, you may get more specific answers from there.

Hi Enson Loo,
Thanks for getting back to me.

As T-Mobile is one of the Network Providers over here, I went to one of their stores, and while the 'Assistant' was not very helpful which showed up when she started 'tapping' the screen on the MY7350 hoping to get to the 'Menu' after which she had difficulty removing the back cover!!!

I suggested swapping the '3' SIM Card with a T-Mobile to see if that would work but that failed.
I then swapped the SIM in my Mobile which is currently 'O2' for the '3' SIM and that also failed on Mobile Data with Roaming enabled!

The O2 SIM Card also does not work for Mobile Data with Roaming enabled in both the Mobile and MT7350 using T-Mobile or AT&T which is not surprising while:

The reply I got from TP-Link Support was that the MT7350 will NOT work in the USA............end of story!

So now its once again packed away and we will see what happens at the next stop which is Sao Paulo in Brazil for which the '3' SIM have advised that it will connect with either VIVO or VIVO MG..........BUT I don't think TP-Link sell MT7350 in Brazil as they certainly don't sell them in the USA.

Cheers
Options
2018-06-17 19:14:48
Interesting - glad to know neither would work saving me 100-150 bucks. Alas I cannot buy a Moto G4 in Hong Kong I don't think and Amazon won't ship one here. Might have to wait for a friend to get down to the US for a shipment. Tutuapp 9apps Aptoide
Options
2018-06-18 13:51:17

4gltemall wrote

As i know, the TP-link M7350 is incompatible with the 4G LTE networks in USA, so you would not get internet connection from T-mobile or ATT. As I know, TP-link 4G mobile WiFi routers are mainly for EU, Asia, and Africa, but not for North American countries.

Well the '3' SIM with the MiFi 'found' the Network in both the USA and Brazil but would NOT connect as a certain parameter was not included in the MiFi, at least that is what a T-Mobile Store in the USA told me.

Now in a few days time I will see if the MiFi and 3 SIM will work in Dubai...........
Watch this space!!!
Options
2018-06-18 13:55:10

zimou13 wrote

Interesting - glad to know neither would work saving me 100-150 bucks. Alas I cannot buy a Moto G4 in Hong Kong I don't think and Amazon won't ship one here. Might have to wait for a friend to get down to the US for a shipment. Tutuapp 9apps Aptoide

Glad to help.
I'd stick with an Un-Encrypted WiFi direct to the Mobile or Laptop there are plenty of them around over there, and it saves a lot of FRUSTRATION' 'STRESS' ​ while the Steam comes out of your ears trying to get the dam thing to work!!
Options
2018-07-23 16:43:44
Now after several attempts I am finding that while the Laptop or/and mobile will connect no problem to the MiFi.
There is still no Internet connection on either T-Mobile or the other network provider AT&T when I can find it!
While our Free Movie Sites Kickass Proxy Pirate Proxy next stop is Brazil where my gut feeling is that I will have the same problem.
Options
2018-10-09 22:15:26

zimou13 wrote

You have to use worldwide shipping bro.
Options
2018-10-20 00:28:09
As i know, the TP-link M7350 is incompatible with the 4G LTE networks in USA, so you would not get internet connection from T-mobile or ATT. As I know, TP-link 4G mobile WiFi routers are mainly for EU, Asia, and Africa, but not for North American countries.

popcorn time
https://snaptube-downloadapp.com/ :D:D
Options
2019-10-26 06:04:03

You shared a useful post and nice to see this here. To pay your medical bills easily you can use quick pay portal here. To know the details of online surveys you can check this greatpeople.me

Options
2020-03-31 11:35:07

@Traveller11 

Great post. Thanks for sharing the proper information about the M7350 wifi adapter and 4GLTE. This post gives me a proper idea about the adapter and its specifications. It is a piece of happy news for people. M7350 is a high-speed wifi adapter. Hostsailor If you want to know more about this.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 6009

Replies: 20

Related Articles