Archer c7 v4 cant connect to internet with xbox 360 or play system link games

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-27 11:58:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,i have a Archer c7 v4(updated with latest firmware) connected to xbox 360 via wifi and when trying to play system link games on xbox 360 they wont connect,also when doing the network test on the 360 it wont connect to the internet either,i get this error" the dns server cant resolve xbox live server names"the last router i had worked ok with system link and i could connect to the internet with the 360 too,is there some ports i need to open or something else i need to do to get this fixed on the c7??thanks
Options
2 Reply
Just to add
2018-05-28 03:13:35
Im a single dad,and trying to sort this out for my two sons of 12 and 14 so any help would be appreciated...
Options
Re:Archer c7 v4 cant connect to internet with xbox 360 or play system link games
2018-06-13 15:54:23
Just encase anyone has this same problem with the same crappy tp-link router here's the fix...connect xbox's by Ethernet......that fixed the problem.(an old cisco router worked fine with system link without Ethernet cables!)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1095

Replies: 2