Archer CR700 - blank screen when logging in to settings (BU) screen

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-29 02:57:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am able to successfully login to settings page but no data is displayed. All I get are the page headings, an option to logout and an out to reset my setttings. I thought it was a browser issue (Chrome) so tried logging in with MS Edge and get the same issue.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer CR700 - blank screen when logging in to settings (BU) screen
2018-05-30 11:03:12
did you try to login wired or wirelessly?
have you tired with other computer or phone?
Options
CR700 is connected to desktop via ethernet cable
2018-05-31 02:34:28
Hi Anton, My TP-Link router / modem is connected directly to the desktop pc via an ethernet cable. I thought that the login process wasn't going thru the internet so I didn't know I could try logging in wirelessly from another device on my network. I just tried logging in wirelessly via my lap[top and it was successful. I am able to see the details. I used Chrome to log on using both desktop and laptop. Log on works with laptop but not desktop, so I'm thinking it's not a browser issue (although I suppose browser settings could be slightly different the two machines). The only other difference is the anti virus software. The laptop has Nortons and the desktop has Kaspersky. It must have something to do with anti virus firewall set up in Kaspersky. I'll keep digging to try and understand why I can't view any data when logging in with desktop, but for now, at least I'm able to log in using my laptop. Thank you for your help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 588

Replies: 2