TL-WR802N connects with mobile hotspot (Cricket Wireless) but cannot connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR802N connects with mobile hotspot (Cricket Wireless) but cannot connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-05 09:25:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey gang. I've been beating up my brain trying to figure out why my TL-WR802N wireless router in range extender mode cannot connect to the internet via my Cricket Wireless Alcatel Verso mobile phone's wifi hotspot. I own an older Samsung Galaxy S5 which, when mobile hotspot is activated, can be read by my TL-WR802N with internet access. I contacted TP-Link's tech support and they said to get a hold of Cricket Wireless to see if there is any config info that they can provide me; and when I called Cricket, they said they have no clue how to get my TP-Link wireless router to work with my phone's hotspot. I've rebooted and reconfigured my router countless times to no avail. If there's anyone who can guide me to a solution, that would be great. Thank you!
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR802N connects with mobile hotspot (Cricket Wireless) but cannot connect to internet
2018-07-06 15:04:39
Hi, you can have a look at this instruction from tp-link official website.

https://www.tp-link.com/us/faq-1325.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1179

Replies: 1