RE450 First Reboot after Personal Data Input

2018-07-18 00:44:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey Guys... I've got a RE450 Extender and after TONS of time spent on the NEW First time configuration after all data input
and the Page says it has to Reboot the Device before use.. it locks up.. 7 HOURS I waited, asleep, and it still will not Reboot!
I reset it back to Factory 4 times and did I mention I bought two of these? And BOTH are doing the same thing.. ????
Color me confused!!! I've tried it on connected and wifi.. still cannot work. I see it in the WiFi Menu BEFORE it tries to Reboot..
but not AS it's trying to Reboot... Running Win 7 Pro64, with 128 MB RAM, ASUS MoBo... yes I'm a gammer. but my pride
and joy is my NVIDIA Quadro® GP100 16GB Graphics Card= $7K. lol Back to the Extender... I'm extremely open to ANY advice..
I'm a retired MSP from Microsucks.so I'll understand any hard tech advice you may share.. ie: Port. LAN or Network Advanced
Settings. I Can do C++ circles and still can't this darn Extender to work!! Go figure 11 years of college.. two masters..
retired now... own my OWN Computer Co. and am getting my butt whooped by a simple problem!!... probably ... Thx in advance
Options