HS200 Schedule fails and device time invalid

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-09 09:02:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

For 3 of my HS200 switches I just noticed that they no longer follow their schedules. The schedules are visible and editable but they fail to turn on at the specified time. I have synced my location and set the time zone with no result. I do see that the clock on the individual devices does not match the time of the time zone, they are an hour ahead. I assume these are symptoms of some other problem. I have the latest firmware, 1.2.5, and have reset all of them in the last month :mad:. Any suggestions?
Options
5 Reply
Re:HS200 Schedule fails and device time invalid
2018-08-09 11:28:35
This should be affected by daylight saving time.

What's your time zone? try to choose minus one hour standard time as your time zone.
Options
2018-08-10 02:40:03
Thanks! I had a similar thought and tried it. When I choose a random time zone the displayed time clearly changes as a result. There is still the problem that one device works even with the hour offset in the displayed time but the actual "on-time" is about 2 hours late for my time zone plus the offset. Then there are the devices that are not responding at all to their schedule unless their offsets are so far out of wack that they go on and off when I am asleep.
Options
2018-08-10 02:43:18
Almost forgot, my time zone is Eastern Daylight -UTC-5. Note UTC-5 is wrong, it should be UTC-4. Despite that everything used to work as scheduled.
Options
2018-08-14 20:42:27
I have the same issue but mine seems to jump randomly between 10 minutes slow and the correct time. Just started happening recently.
Options
2019-03-27 01:46:49

I was wondering the same thing, I have multiple switches in my house.  Only one of the three actually has the correct time/timezone the other two do not.  How are you supposed to change the time/timezone on these things.  The only option is to look at the device info and not to change it?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1344

Replies: 5