Mini vs Lite vs Slim

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Mini vs Lite vs Slim

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Mini vs Lite vs Slim
Mini vs Lite vs Slim
2019-01-02 11:45:59

Just getting into smart plugs in my hone setup. After tons of research I decided on the Kasa family of products.  I plan on using the power strip for my hone entertainment areas, however I have a few places I wanted to put a stand alone. I am a bit confused on thr differences between the other plugs and which are the current models (specifically mini vs lite vs slim). Seems a lot are no longer sold on Amazon or Best Buy. Any help would be appreciated. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Mini vs Lite vs Slim
2019-01-03 02:46:18

Bueller...

Options
Re:Mini vs Lite vs Slim
2019-01-03 22:01:41

The main differences with the plugs would be the shape, and the amperage that they can go up to.

The KP (slim) models are sold exclusively for Walmart but is comparable to the HS105.

The HS105 (mini) and HS107 can do a max of 15 amps , while the HS103 (lite) does 10 amps. If the devices you plan to connect will do no more then 10 amps, then you can get the multiple 2 packs and those would work fine.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 13511

Replies: 2