My Router and modem worked great until this week, my interent kept going out. I told Cox to re-set the connection. This helped that problem. I am now getting a strong signal to the Modem. I can plug an ethernet cable directly to that and get a working connection.
1. I reconnect my Archer Router and it gives me an Amber Light for the little Internet connection.
2. I use the app to try to troubleshoot the problem. I even reboot the entire system and start fresh even changing my Wifi name and passwords. I can connect to wifi but there is not internet connection.
3. Amber light remains.
4. Even an ethernet connection from my Archer Router to a computer won't work.
5. I try a different Ethernet cord to check if it was a bad cord, nope still doesn't work.
6. I go back to test if connection works with ethernet directly from my computer to Modem and yes it work.
Please help me. I'm not sure what to do. I've only had this Archer Router for about 4 months and it was working perfectly. Now It won't connect to the internet.
Any Ideas on what to do?