Environmental temperature operating range

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-11 16:10:27

I've been looking for information on the environmental temperature range for the smart bulb LB110.

I have bulbs in my garage that do not work with the network. Everything else on WI-FI does since there is a range booster for that area. At first, when it was warmer, they worked fine and consistently but now that it's colder they can't be seen by the app or Alexa.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Environmental temperature operating range
2019-01-11 23:41:11

Here is the operating temperature: Operating Temperature: -20 ºC~ 40 ºC (-4°F ~ 104°F )

If the bulbs are connecting to a range extender, make sure the extender is not named the same as your main network or else your bulbs will still try to connect to the network that is further away. The bulbs do not know which device would be closer, only that they need to connect to what ever name given when initially configured.

Options
Re:Re:Environmental temperature operating range
2019-01-29 23:53:55

I think this answers my recently posted question.  I searched using "outdoor" and "porch" and there were no results. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1933

Replies: 2