Archer C1200 won't establish wired connection without rebooting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-03 22:01:46

I have a Archer C1200 that works fine except for one issue. I have 1 wired computer and 8-10 wireless devices. The wired computer won't establish a connection to the network if I turn it on for the day or restart. I have to reboot the router everytime, and then it works fine. During this time, I can see the connection attempt to establish in Windows, but it just cycles from "Not network present", "Network Disconnected", to "Public network". 

I've tried this with a laptop also, wired directly to the router, and had the same issue. 

Other than reserving the address on the router(tried and didn't work), is there any other setting I'm missing that will cause this? 

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C1200 won't establish wired connection without rebooting
2019-02-04 18:54:51

@Gorky Make sure the firmware is updated to the latest build availalbe on our website. Another thing to try is to assign a static IP address to the device itself, delete any IP reservations in the router.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 545

Replies: 1