wifi on limited??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

wifi on limited??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
wifi on limited??
wifi on limited??
2019-02-07 00:19:48

I have my wifi extender (TL-WA850RE) all set up and connected but it has me on limited Wifi making it useless at the moment. is there any way of fixing it?

Options
1 Reply
Re:wifi on limited??
2019-02-07 00:31:30

@Mystoria If your wireless connection shows it is limited, then the extender is not getting a internet connection from your router. What is likely happening is that the extender is not properly connected to your router so when you connect to the extender there is no internet connection to provide.

Look at the LED lights on the extender to verify that it is connected to the router, another good way to verify it is connected is to log into your router, and see if the extender is listed there. If not, default the extender, and set up the extender again as the wireless password entered when setting up the extender may have been incorrect or typed in incorrectly.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 537

Replies: 1

Related Articles