Internet connection Snap

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Internet connection Snap

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Internet connection Snap
Internet connection Snap
2019-02-10 22:02:34

I just got the TL-PA7010 Kit, followed the directions to install it and started using it. After a few minutes of video, the internet program said "Aw Snap".

Since that point, I reset it the Kit, checked everything and all happends again and again. What is my next step? Do I return the product? Or have something else to do?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet connection Snap
2019-02-11 19:41:21

@Rudy59 

Rudy,  

The first thing to check would be if the HomeLink light changes.  It's the one that looks like a house.  Please let us know if it goes out, changes color and if so what color it changes to.  If the light does not change and stays green the next action would be to check your router's logs to see if it is recording any errors or has details of why the connection is being refused.  

Lastly if you haven't already we would recommend updating the PLC kit to it's latest firmware.  

Best Regards 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 570

Replies: 1