Flashing blue only, not blue & orange

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-18 19:45:03
Model: HS105  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Unknown

After a power outage, one of my two plugs went "local". After several attempts to connect, I deleted the device.  I've been attempting to add it back in, but it's not showing the expected light patterns:

- Sometimes it's solid blue, not orange when I plug it in. 

- It's never moving to flashing blue-&-orange now, just flashing blue, eventually returning to solid blue.

- I'm plugging it into a power strip about 6-ft from the wireless router, so it's definitely close enough. 

- When I push the Reset button, it only goes to solid blue.

- I've attempted to continue the process of connecting even when it's flashing blue only, but it fails, as expected.

HELP, pls!  And THANK YOU! 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Flashing blue only, not blue & orange
2019-02-19 19:16:38

@Ga_Peach 

Hi, If holding the reset button for 30 seconds does not restore default "setup" mode the plug may be damaged due to the power outage and the potential surge it may have caused when power was restored.  Typically power outages are not covered in the limited warranty as the potential for damage to products is high.  We would need more information to determine if the plug can be covered or not.  If a 30-second reset does not work please answer the questions below.

1.  Was the plug working properly before the power outage?

2.  Did the plug work properly, even for a short time after the power was restored? 

Best Regards 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 12569

Replies: 1

Related Articles