ANy way to tell what Deco your device is connected to ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-24 03:46:48

Just curious, How can I tell ?  For all I know 3 of my 4 don't work!  I am just assuming they all are.  laugh

Options
4 Reply
Re:ANy way to tell what Deco your device is connected to ?
2019-03-25 18:08:17

@RetiredInFl 

At this time, no there is no way to tell which Deco your Client device is connected to.  However if any of your Deco units are having issues you will be able to see this in the Deco App.  Also the light on each individual Deco will indicate if something is wrong by being Red or Off.

Options
Re:Re:ANy way to tell what Deco your device is connected to ?
2019-04-19 15:27:42

Is there a way to identify the firmware version the satellite Deco is running?

Options
Re:Re:Re:ANy way to tell what Deco your device is connected to ?
2019-04-24 18:59:36

@Wish1 

At this time the only real way of doing this is degisnating one unit as the main unit and connecting it to the modem.  Then you will be able to see the firmware.  What is suppose to happen is when the main unit gets and installs an update the rest of the units are pushed that update as well.  Do you have concerns this is not happening?

Options
Re:ANy way to tell what Deco your device is connected to ?
2020-04-17 01:54:45

@RetiredInFl I just stumbled upon a silly way to figure out which deco unit you're connected to. Start a speed test. Unplug the unit closest to you. If the speed test stalls, that's the unit you're connected to.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5011

Replies: 4

Related Articles