Votes

Home Chime at Different Times

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-29 22:49:18 - last edited 2019-05-09 00:00:23

Hello,

I would like to set up a chime which rings at various times throughout the day. Sort of like a school bell.

I've figured out that if I get a tp-link smart plug, I could use the app to set a timer for the plug to turn on and off.

Where i'm stuck though is what I could connect to the plug that would make a chime sound as the smart doorbells only chime when they are pressed. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how I might go about this?

Thank you for your help!

Options
4 Reply
Re:Home Chime at Different Times
2019-04-01 16:57:54 - last edited 2019-05-09 00:00:23

@sicily 

Your best bet would be to look at plug in electric chimes.  Because the smart plug only controls on/off the chime you get would need to Chime when ever its turned on.

Best Regards

Options
2019-11-12 15:56:46 - last edited 2019-11-12 15:57:00

Do you read additional information when preparing to write an assignment at a university or school. I am sure that you need to do this if you want to get the highest rating and you need to do it with https://assignment-help.co.uk/ I definitely know that this site can help you.

Options
2020-10-07 03:53:34

@sicily 

I agree with the very first reply. Actually, I'm a Python developer and developing a similar app in artificial intelligence. Searching through the internet I came through this post. I was also writing an article on Spyera App Reviews for Android, iPhone, macOS & Windows and hope readers will love this. 

Options
2020-11-29 21:29:07

The expert guide on this web page serves to inform you about different types of the best games that you can play absolutely for free. Besides, you can try as many free games as you wish right on this web page!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 840

Replies: 4

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.