Smart plug blinking red after reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-06 20:54:37
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Plug only blinks red after reset.

We recently changed our WiFi router.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Smart plug blinking red after reset
2019-04-08 18:19:48

@Rlshawg 

If the LED is red, it is still trying to connect to the old wirless network.

While the plug is on, press the small button that has a icon of a gear, and hold it for 15 seconds. After you let go, the plug will boot up again, and it shoud now blink between amber and green. Once it does that, set up your plug again in the Kasa app by adding it.

Options
2019-06-06 09:40:11

Hello. I think you should address to the tech support in order to fix it. When I have problems, it doesn't matter which kind of problem, I would prefer professional assistance. For example, when I need powerpoint poster help I asked for help and that's it.

specialessays.com is an ideal solution for writing problems
Options
2021-01-27 10:16:52

Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information. This is very significant, and yet necessary towards for me. Thank u!

Options
2021-09-29 07:44:43

Thank you information! I believe you should contact tech support to resolve the issue. I prefer expert aid when I have issues, regardless of the type of difficulty.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 10922

Replies: 4

Related Articles