Deco M5 blinking green unit will not reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-08 23:57:39
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I recently moved and began setting up my deco m5 system which i have lived and have had zero issues with over the past two years. I set up the main unit with no issues then set up my second unit. Both units I factory reset and updated new firmware and what not. Now I’m attempting to set up my third and last unit and it keeps blinking green and blue it’s very odd none of my other units did this. Also this unit will not allow me to reset like the other two i hold a pen on the reset button on the bottom of the unit like the rest of them but nothing i have held it multiple times for multiple different lengths of time and plugged and unplugged it multiple times. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco M5 blinking green unit will not reset
2019-05-09 00:16:09

@Brookes83 

What is happening is that the reset was held for too long so it pretty much went into recovery mode. Rebooting in that state will not fix the issue. What you will need to do is to leave it on for several minutes then reset the unit by holding the reset for 2 seconds.

Options
2020-04-15 01:54:31

@Brookes83 Hi, I think I'm having the problem as my deco m5 is stuck blinking green and blue, but hitting the reset button for 2 seconds doesnt seem to do anything

Options
2020-04-29 05:49:03

@camawichf I'm having the same issue. Is yours fixed?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 5867

Replies: 3